serrated-banner9's random game ranking checklist + other stuff

(insert cool banner that i don't know how to make here)

Hi guys :) 

i'm just your average British autistic trophy hunter and welcome to my checklist, and yes i have done one before, but it died because i didn't maintain it :( 

so round 2: electric boogaloo

i have always wanted to do one of these but never did because of life and just being a general procrastinator but i have been really wanting to do this lately and have finally decided to quit procrastinating and get stuff done.

but this is no ordinarily checklist, it's unique as it's not just about the trophies/games, there will be other stuff by me about pretty much anything (in reason).

you probably also noticed the ranking part, well yes we are going to rank them @DrBloodmoney - style, and we can keep track of, the best game i have played and the worst game i have played and the *others* in a nice and tidy list.

Soo how are we going to rank them

on the basis of a complex scientific method called enjoyment and betterment

is the game more enjoyable and better than the one above it? if yes then it ranks higher, easy peesy, if not then it ranks below

Just some rules i'll like to mention before we start

• Only s-ranked games are allowed to be ranked because it means i fully played them and have enough knowledge to rank and review them (exception to games where i can't get the s-rank because of server closes, bugged trophies or other means, but that will be on a different list for the sake of my Autism)
  • Only 1 stack per game (i probably will never stack regions but i may stack platforms in the future, adding this rule as the games are pretty much the same), (Exception to remasters or stacks where the game varies enough to have a different ranking).

Now then let's begin:

Other stuff

Spoiler

nothing here yet, come back later! :ninja:

The ranking (review linked in the name of game!)

1. N/A

Well that's it for now see you guys later :) 

First review should be up by Monday or Tuesday depending on time

• Like 4