mid-game difficulty change, grounded mode

Hi, I don't know if someone is going to answer me, but lately I've been trying to pass the tlou in grounded mode, I started a second ng+ after finishing the game in survivor + and I started a new ng+ changing the difficulty to stranded from em prologue, I went like this until the pitsburgh part until I thought of switching to easy mode, finishing the game and replaying all the chapters in grounded but in reverse, even if I do this, will the 2 trophies of grounded mode come out? 

As long as every chapter is completed in Grounded mode then you should get the trophies. You'll probably have to play the final chapter again and wait for the credits to finish before they unlock though.

• 5 months later...

What's the reasoning behind playing NG+ but Grounded in reverse? Doesn't this complicate things? Keeping track of upgrades, and levels completed, quitting. reloading then going into the menu finding the previous chapter and then starting? Wouldn't it be easier to just play on NG+ grounded in proper sequence?

1 hour ago, pbjent said:

What's the reasoning behind playing NG+ but Grounded in reverse? Doesn't this complicate things? Keeping track of upgrades, and levels completed, quitting. reloading then going into the menu finding the previous chapter and then starting? Wouldn't it be easier to just play on NG+ grounded in proper sequence?

Because as you start every chapter in reverse you can use as much ammo and items as you want without fear. When you load a previous chapter you'll have all ammo again.

• Like 1