Need clarification please

hello everybody. I need your help. can someone tell me how to unlock the following trophy.
In the game shredders revegence, I need the last trophy to get the platinum but something strange is happening. I have to defeat the super shredder without taking damage.

I'm pretty sure I did the requirements 3 or 4 times, this last time I even completed all the challenges and for some reason, I didn't unlock the trophy... there are players with the same problem? thanks

Edited by PALALOU
Error

On 5/7/2023 at 7:21 PM, PALALOU said:

hello everybody. I need your help. can someone tell me how to unlock the following trophy.
In the game shredders revegence, I need the last trophy to get the platinum but something strange is happening. I have to defeat the super shredder without taking damage.

I'm pretty sure I did the requirements 3 or 4 times, this last time I even completed all the challenges and for some reason, I didn't unlock the trophy... there are players with the same problem? thanks

I was in a similar situation, since I joined a game at the moment they defeated Shredder and in theory the trophy should pop up, but it didn't. What I did was delete the data from the PS (previous backup in the cloud) and then again I entered a game where they had just beaten Shredder and there the trophy popped out (For this, you must coordinate with someone to invite you to their game at the moment they have defeated him). Since I was still missing some other trophies, after this, I reloaded the data to my console and continued with the game.
I don't know if that helps you, but it was how I got it.

Good luck!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Black_Kaiser7 said:

I was in a similar situation, since I joined a game at the moment they defeated Shredder and in theory the trophy should pop up, but it didn't. What I did was delete the data from the PS (previous backup in the cloud) and then again I entered a game where they had just beaten Shredder and there the trophy popped out (For this, you must coordinate with someone to invite you to their game at the moment they have defeated him). Since I was still missing some other trophies, after this, I reloaded the data to my console and continued with the game.
I don't know if that helps you, but it was how I got it.

Good luck!

Thank you very much for your reply mate.not sure when because i need someone to help me,but im gonna give it a try as soon as possible. Thanks

Step 1: Have Booster/Friend beat Shredder and pause the game.

Step 2: Create party in game and invite your friend/booster while the game is still paused.

Step 3: Player joins, which will then automatically unpause the game and the trophy will pop DING.

Edited by TheRetroManiac

On 07/07/2023 at 8:30 PM, TheRetroManiac said:

Step 1: Have Booster/Friend beat Shredder and pause the game.

Step 2: Create party in game and invite your friend/booster while the game is still paused.

Step 3: Player joins, which will then automatically unpause the game and the trophy will pop DING.

I can confirm this method works. A friend helped me by doing this. Thank you guys for your replies 

• 2 weeks later...