24h Trophy Semi AFK method

Bramoy

If you already have the 100 million total score trophy you can do the following: Start a song ( i suggest the longest song available) with "slower song" and "zen" modifiers. This disables score, so that's why you can only use this if you already have the 100 million total score trophy. When you start, the song will just play for you without any blocks. The time still adds to your total playtime. So this way you can work towards the trophy, even if your arms are tired xD

Edit: Thanks to DQDQDQ's reacting on this post, i found out that it's better to use "super fast song" modifier, because Beat Saber only looks at the length of the song without modifiers, so using "super fast song" modifier willl get you this trophy the quickest.

Edited by The_Trophy_Guru
Incorrect information
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, The_Trophy_Guru said:

If you already have the 100 million total score trophy you can do the following: Start a song ( i suggest the longest song available) with "slow song" and "zen" modifiers. This disables score, so that's why you can only use this if you already have the 100 million total score trophy. When you start, the song will just play for you without any blocks. The time still adds to your total playtime. So this way you can work towards the trophy, even if your arms are tired xD

Thnx Bram! I’ll keep this in mind if im ever going to play this title ??

• Like 1

Assuming this works the same as PS4, using slow song modifier will actually make it take longer. There are numerous posts detailing that the game only counts the length of the song without modifiers. Completing a 3 minute song will always add 3 minutes to the 24 hours needed for the trophy, whether you use no modifiers at all, or slow or fast. Using a fast modifier would get you this trophy faster.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DQDQDQ said:

Assuming this works the same as PS4, using slow song modifier will actually make it take longer. There are numerous posts detailing that the game only counts the length of the song without modifiers. Completing a 3 minute song will always add 3 minutes to the 24 hours needed for the trophy, whether you use no modifiers at all, or slow or fast. Using a fast modifier would get you this trophy faster.

Thanks for this, i was not sure about this myself but thanks for making it clear. I edited my original post ?

• 1 month later...

Was going to create a new thread, but I guess I'll post my question here.

Currently working on the plat...do the DLC sound packs count towards the 24 hours/100 Million points trophies?

Silly question, I know, but want to confirm before I waste my time.

Still working through the campaign....cleared everything so far up to 26.

Edited by Timmah200
Wrong points total.

22 minutes ago, Timmah200 said:

Was going to create a new thread, but I guess I'll post my question here.

Currently working on the plat...do the DLC sound packs count towards the 24 hours/100 Million points trophies?

Silly question, I know, but want to confirm before I waste my time.

Still working through the campaign....cleared everything so far up to 26.

Yep, absolutely. You can earn any (relevant) trophy using the DLC songs. For the time/point trophies, you can check your progress from the main screen by clicking on the "?" icon. Then there is a way to look at your player stats. 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2023 at 6:21 AM, iamthedotcom said:

Yep, absolutely. You can earn any (relevant) trophy using the DLC songs. For the time/point trophies, you can check your progress from the main screen by clicking on the "?" icon. Then there is a way to look at your player stats. 

Ah, thank you!  I'll keep an eye out for my stats and keep grinding away.

• Like 1