Do I have to start over? (Bestiary)

Veritas7Ax

I fought every possible battle during the Battle for the Esper in Narshe, but I never encountered the Hunting Hound. Before moving on, I looked online to confirm if this was a completely missable enemy or not. I was partially misled by some comments/posts that said you could encounter it on the Veldt. This was hours before I realized enemies don't show up on the Veldt unless you find them somewhere else first. I wasn't aware of that so that's on me a little, I guess.

It seems like I have no choice but to start over? Really stinks because I was just about to start the World of Ruin.

8 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Bestiary is saved across files so you could just finish up your current run and then speedrun to the missed bestiary entry. 

Oh that would be a huge relief if so! I'll just finish this file and rush to Narshe pt. 2 on a separate save file. That's just a few hours in so that's not bad at all! Thank you.

Edited by Veritas7Ax

4 minutes ago, Veritas7Ax said:

Oh that would be a huge relief if so! I'll just finish this file and rush to Narshe pt. 2 on a separate save file. That's just a few hours in so that's not bad at all! Thank you.

Always make multiple save files... always! Even if you "think" you got all entries in the dungeon (especially the one time only dungeons)

Same for all FF pixel remasters

• Like 2