I can see forever trophy bug

I already left a comment on the correct guide with the sentry array trophy. So apparently there is a bug that once one completely repairs/builds a sentry array, space fauna (such as the tiyanki matriarch, ancient drones, crystal ships, the extradimensional horror, tiyanki whales, space ameobas, stellarite devourer, etc.) will stop spawning if they aren't in your galaxy yet. 

I had encountered the extradimensional horror and the engimatic fortress in my playthrough and by the time my ruined sentry array was repaired, the curators (an enclave who scouts out powerful beings such as the wraith or strange anomalies in the galaxy) are on a loop when I asked them about the "mystries of the galaxy", they say they are still searching but havent found anything in a while. 

TLDR: dont build/repair the sentry array if you're searching for those powerful beings or events to happen 

Edited by wackt1

Arguably, this isn't a bug, just the way the game functions. Space fauna can only spawn in systems where all empires have "low" intel ratings. Completing the Sentry Array gives you at least "medium" for all systems in the galaxy.

As far as I'm aware, though, all of the leviathan-class enemies that exist on the map are decided when the galaxy is generated (at game start). Even the Spectral Wraith (which spawns mid-game) is presaged by a modifier on the system. I think the only exceptions might be the Dimensional Horror (spawned by completing "The Broken Gates" archaeological site) and the Voidspawn. Voidspawn is a bit weird in that the "egg" system's presence is determined at game start but the "whether or not it hatches" seems to be determined near the end of its quest line.

• 2 weeks later...