General of the Army Trophy Glitched

xerfrost

The trophy conditions say to enter prestige 1 while playing online multiplayer. I'm currently prestige 6, and noticed that the trophy is still locked? Anyone know why it didn't unlock or a possible way to make it unlock since I've already met the requirements? 

It should have unlocked when you prestiged for the first time

this is just a natural progression trophy

just get to lvl 55 or whatever it is, once you max out that final level, you see the quarter master or whoever in the central hub and viola

this game hasnt seen an update in literally years, when did you notice this trophy didnt unlock?  I played this game when it was new and had no issues with it…wondering if maybe you played at a later date and if a possible update during that time maybe broke the trophy

you can always run down the list of what can i do to solve this by 1) restoring licenses, 2) trying to see if you have an update available because maybe somehow youre running an older version of the game 3) starting over by deleting your save data (not sure if this helps as your online character might be tied to the cod servers)

I initially noticed the trophy didn't unlock back when the game was fairly new. I unfortunately  can't remember which update was currently active at the time i first prestiged? I didn't really dwell on it at the time though cause i wasn't going for the platinum, i was just playing with friends.  But now my game is at update 1.25 and it says that is current. I tried to restore license, deleting/re-download save data from cloud to console, I even contacted both playstation and Call of Duty support, but neither one says that they have the ability to fix the issue?

Unfortunately you may be out of luck I hate to say.

Not trying to be a negative Nancy here but if I remember correctly a few people including a friend of mine had this issue and even reaching max prestige didn't unlock it for him because the actual requirement was met by meeting with the character on the beachhead in HQ for the 1st time and selecting the prestige prompt dialogue options.

There is also another thread of a guy who reached the requirements just as his power went out so inevitably it saved his level but locked him out of the trophy. That thread was 3 years ago.

I wish you the best at it though. Hopefully it will pop

• 1 month later...

Perhaps you could ask Activision support to wipe your entire account? They can do this and used to do this when people were cheating or modified by hackers, the grind to lv 55 shouldn't be too bad if you can still find players in the shipment playlist.

On 7/19/2023 at 5:29 PM, xerfrost said:

I initially noticed the trophy didn't unlock back when the game was fairly new. I unfortunately  can't remember which update was currently active at the time i first prestiged? I didn't really dwell on it at the time though cause i wasn't going for the platinum, i was just playing with friends.  But now my game is at update 1.25 and it says that is current. I tried to restore license, deleting/re-download save data from cloud to console, I even contacted both playstation and Call of Duty support, but neither one says that they have the ability to fix the issue?

Dang that sucks. I did all the multiplayer stuff in late 2020 and the game was already three years old at that point. So I doubt it has to do with when you are doing it. 

Hopefully you didn't grind those zombies trophies first. They suck big time.