Tips for platinum?

24 minutes ago, KyloZen- said:

Want to start the game soon and looking for tips you found along the way to help get the plat. 

Also do you agree with the 7/10 difficulty and 70 hours that the trophy guide suggests? or can you now finish it quicker?

It’s way easier on release it was 7/10, but they made dead ops way way easier and it also doesn’t take 70 hours depends on how lucky you get with the 10 fireteam medals…

Most of the trophies are easy peasy. Play through campaign on veteran (don't need realism), do the mop up trophies during campaign on another playthrough on recruit if you didn't get them the first time.

Only easter egg you need to do for zombies is Die Maschine which is very simple. Here's a 7 minute video by Glitch who will walk you through. DIE MASCHINE - SOLO EASTER EGG GUIDE

Then there's mop up trophies for Die Maschine like Nightmare At 20 Feet (100 kills on plane wing), Carpe D.I.E.M (upgrade the D.I.E Machine), Entamaphobia (stay in spawn for 15 rounds),Two Birds, One Stone (kill the split Megaton with one shot, easy with the D.I.E Machine), and other ones like upgrading your skills by playing the game.

The Dead Ops ones will be a bit harder but they've made it easier as the first reply said.

Multiplayer is easy, get 200 kills, win 50 matches, get 50 kills with scorestreaks.

Hardest might be Fireteam, as I think that was dead on arrival. Never seen anyone playing it and only ever got in one game after waiting 20 minutes.