Is there a "complete" version of Mass Effect 3 on ps3?

waltuh92

As far as I am aware, no. There is not.

I had the bundle they released for both Xbox 360 and PS3 back in the day, the Mass Effect Trilogy bundle and it includes some DLC for ME2 including Kasumi and the story DLC (Overlord, Lair of the Shadow Broker) but not Arrival if I remember right.

ME1 I think it included Bring Down The Sky, and I am pretty sure that ME3 is just vanilla ME3 with only the online pass. (A truly dark time for gaming, I shudder remembering it)

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Derezzed_Gamer said:

I had the bundle they released for both Xbox 360 and PS3 back in the day, the Mass Effect Trilogy bundle and it includes some DLC for ME2 including Kasumi and the story DLC (Overlord, Lair of the Shadow Broker) but not Arrival if I remember right.

ME1 I think it included Bring Down The Sky, and I am pretty sure that ME3 is just vanilla ME3 with only the online pass. (A truly dark time for gaming, I shudder remembering it)

Yeah, that's about right. You need  to purchase Arrival for ME2 and every DLC for ME3 if you want 100%. I've learned this the hard way when I went back to this game earlier this year.

Releasing the Trilogy without the additional content was such a dick move, but that's EA for you.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Eblait said:

Yeah, that's about right. You need  to purchase Arrival for ME2 and every DLC for ME3 if you want 100%. I've learned this the hard way when I went back to this game earlier this year.

Releasing the Trilogy without the additional content was such a dick move, but that's EA for you.

Yeppppppp. EA has definitely come a long way in that regard. Still Fuck EA, obviously, but it is easy to forget just HOW backwards they used to be

• Like 1

On 24/7/2023 at 1:53 PM, Derezzed_Gamer said:

Well i guess I'm not getting that 100%, apparently the dlc has never gone on sale and I'm not paying that amount lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, waltuh92 said:

Well i guess I'm not getting that 100%, apparently the dlc has never gone on sale and I'm not paying that amount lol

Yeahhh, I can't say that I blame you too much. I don't think that I would do it either lol

I will say the Legendary Edition on PS4 is on sale right now until August 3rd, pretty dirt cheap too considering you get all the games WITH their DLC (except for Pinnacle Station but in my opinion you're not missing out on much. It's a fun challenge arena I would have liked to have been included, but I didn't lose too much sleep over its omission.) Each with their own trophy list as well as a combined overall one, plus the overhaul to ME1 is welcome!

• Like 1