Possible solution if no rewards from challenges appear

Martin2K02

Hello,

i play this game right now and I'm nearly done with it, after 2-3 Months :) And I also got the problem, that my rewards didn't appeared, when I played the challenges. So I somehow figured it out what to do and I always got the rewards.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use this method to get the points from the challenges.

1. When you start the game on the PS Menu, DON'T Click on Start, Resume (the first option) on the game menu

2. Press on UPlay, very important to press it, so that you are connected to the servers

3. Press again on UPlay for safety, to be sure, it is connected (when this small circle thing on the bottom right appears, then it's good)

4. Normally start the game (first option on the menu) and wait a couple seconds (can take up to 10 seconds)

5. It should pop up the rewards for the challenges, that you played yesterday

I had this problem too, that my rewards didn't came and I somehow figure this method out and I use this for 2 Months already and I always got my rewards.

Also as a tip, when you played the challenge at bronze, silver, gold or diamond. Just wait a little bit to be synchronized with the server. There should be this small circle thing on the bottom right for loading.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the servers are down, try it maybe a couple more times to press on Uplay or restart the game. I had this problem a while ago, that the servers are down and I don't know what I exactly did, but I think, I just pressed on Uplay more times on the game menu.

If you want to read the german version: https://www.trophies.de/forum/thema/191702-mögliche-lösung-bei-nicht-erhalten-von-punkten-bei-challengeherausforderungen-ein-toller-typ/

I hope it helps and motivates you to get the platinum :) 

Edited by Martin2K02
color change

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2023 at 10:54 PM, Martin2K02 said:

Hello,

i play this game right now and I'm nearly done with it, after 2-3 Months :) And I also got the problem, that my rewards didn't appeared, when I played the challenges. So I somehow figured it out what to do and I always got the rewards.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use this method to get the points from the challenges.

1. When you start the game on the PS Menu, DON'T Click on Start, Resume (the first option) on the game menu

2. Press on UPlay, very important to press it, so that you are connected to the servers

3. Press again on UPlay for safety, to be sure, it is connected (when this small circle thing on the bottom right appears, then it's good)

4. Normally start the game (first option on the menu) and wait a couple seconds (can take up to 10 seconds)

5. It should pop up the rewards for the challenges, that you played yesterday

I had this problem too, that my rewards didn't came and I somehow figure this method out and I use this for 2 Months already and I always got my rewards.

Also as a tip, when you played the challenge at bronze, silver, gold or diamond. Just wait a little bit to be synchronized with the server. There should be this small circle thing on the bottom right for loading.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the servers are down, try it maybe a couple more times to press on Uplay or restart the game. I had this problem a while ago, that the servers are down and I don't know what I exactly did, but I think, I just pressed on Uplay more times on the game menu.

If you want to read the german version: https://www.trophies.de/forum/thema/191702-mögliche-lösung-bei-nicht-erhalten-von-punkten-bei-challengeherausforderungen-ein-toller-typ/

I hope it helps and motivates you to get the platinum :) 

Can confirm that this DOES NOT solve the problem.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ash7en11 said:

Is there any other known way to retain the cups earned from challenges currently, otherwise I might have to give up on this Platinum.

I've been playing for the past 4-5 months. there have been weeks without any issues but also weeks where not a single cups was rewarded. All you can do is keep trying and praying when booting up the game. There have been no official statements from ubisoft about shutting down, so it will probably work again.

On 15/08/2023 at 5:10 AM, IGUnique said:

I'm  50 points away.... please let it be temporary. Already missed like 400-500 points of net getting cups the day after 1f622.png

I got screwed over out of the vita and ps3 version as well, so I know how you feel there.

Have no idea what's going with all their recent outages + revived games that just got announced as obtainable again. 

14 hours ago, SlowQuorex said:

UPD: Challenges are back to be working now.

They're still down, checked today. Nice low tier bait.

14 hours ago, SlowQuorex said:

Then it means they went back at some point and then went down again. Try using your brain next time. 

Try spreading less misinformation next time. 

Also general update: challenges are back up again for anyone wondering.

I'm guessing the fix hardly took them any time, if only they could do the same on their other titles.

On 8/14/2023 at 2:11 PM, IGUnique said:

Can confirm that this DOES NOT solve the problem.

That's very weird, because I always got my rewards the next day and also the servers worked nearly always in germany. Maybe it also depends on the servers, where you live or the time, when you play it. I know someone which helped this possible solution but also in germany.

• Like 1