Endless Mode 200 Points is HARD

Kaa-Bling

What's the highest someone has gotten to legitimate? I know there's the pause trick to help give you time to read the description, but I've been trying to do it without it. I've got gold on all levels in the classic mode without pausing and got it on my YouTube and trying to get to 200 without pausing as well.

The highest I've got to is 147 so far. 

6 hours ago, anxietycrossing said:

I don't really understand how people are using the pause method anyway as whenever I've paused the game the level isn't displayed in the background

I heard about pausing being a thing and likewise I don't understand how it actually helps. I didn't have any issues just doing it legitimately personally, went to about ~250 on my first go before I slipped up but I had done all the other stuff in the game before going into endless so I had some decent experience already.

I guess it just gives you more time to process the prompt rather than actual time to read it (which is still something positive I guess? lol). So if you read not not not red and not not up you could pause and be like 'hmm, so go up if it ain't red' unpause and quickly do it, though that break will likely make you forget where any colours might be and you'll have less time to react once you unpause than you would have had if you didn't pause at all. I dunno, if it works for people then fair enough but I don't see the point myself. 

Edited by JohnCenaSong-

On 31/07/2023 at 5:38 AM, JohnCenaSong- said:

I heard about pausing being a thing and likewise I don't understand how it actually helps. I didn't have any issues just doing it legitimately personally, went to about ~250 on my first go before I slipped up but I had done all the other stuff in the game before going into endless so I had some decent experience already.

I guess it just gives you more time to process the prompt rather than actual time to read it (which is still something positive I guess? lol). So if you read not not not red and not not up you could pause and be like 'hmm, so go up if it ain't red' unpause and quickly do it, though that break will likely make you forget where any colours might be and you'll have less time to react once you unpause than you would have had if you didn't pause at all. I dunno, if it works for people then fair enough but I don't see the point myself. 

I can't even reach 100 being honest. Think I got quite close once but after that I messed up. It gets to a point where there's too many words on screen in too many colours and there's not enough time for me to process the information I'm being given and know confidently which way to go (if I should even be going in a direction at all). I feel like it's a bit cheap and cruel to have both the speed and complexity increase over time, rather than just one or the other.