Complete Me Requirement

JESTERKING45

I've been working on this game for a few days now and I'm down to a handful of trophies. One of them is Complete Me.  Since almost nobody plays/has played this game there are no guide for it, and I was wondering what the requirements are for this trophy.  There's no percentage counter anywhere in the game and I'm completely baffled as to what skills/upgrade count for 100%.  If anybody could help out with this I'd be grateful.

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2023 at 5:54 AM, JESTERKING45 said:

I've been working on this game for a few days now and I'm down to a handful of trophies. One of them is Complete Me.  Since almost nobody plays/has played this game there are no guide for it, and I was wondering what the requirements are for this trophy.  There's no percentage counter anywhere in the game and I'm completely baffled as to what skills/upgrade count for 100%.  If anybody could help out with this I'd be grateful.

No luck with that trophy? Maybe @onenaser2or @uTroni (Sorry for the @ but you are the only players with platinum) can tell us something about it, although both have not been on the forum for a LONG time.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the suggestion.  I looked at one of their lists and sorted it in order the trophies were obtained and it appears that the 100% trophy popped after getting the S rank all levels trophy.  But the problems don't stop there.  I've S-ranked all but 3 missions and I've A-ranked those, and the problem is I have NO IDEA how the ranks are calculated.  I've replayed the hardest level (one of the last 3) over and over and all I can manage is an A rank.  It annoys me because I actually quite like this game, it's rough around the edges but it has a certain charm to it and I would love to have it on my list but it's never going to be popular enough for anyone to care to make a guide for it.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 10/14/2023 at 9:28 AM, JESTERKING45 said:

Thanks for the suggestion.  I looked at one of their lists and sorted it in order the trophies were obtained and it appears that the 100% trophy popped after getting the S rank all levels trophy.  But the problems don't stop there.  I've S-ranked all but 3 missions and I've A-ranked those, and the problem is I have NO IDEA how the ranks are calculated.  I've replayed the hardest level (one of the last 3) over and over and all I can manage is an A rank.  It annoys me because I actually quite like this game, it's rough around the edges but it has a certain charm to it and I would love to have it on my list but it's never going to be popular enough for anyone to care to make a guide for it.

The answer to your questions is right here! :)

• 2 months later...