Co-op question

Yes, 100%. I did this with my friend. We both unlock trophies. If you pick up a unique weapon you both get it. Same with scrap and material. 

I'm more of a solo campaign gamer, but this is definitely a game way more fun playing with friends. 

You just have to get through the tutorial and unlock the giant red crystal then coop is available. (Which is like 20 minutes-ish from starting up a character.)

Edited by Profeelgood
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Profeelgood said:

Yes, 100%. I did this with my friend. We both unlock trophies. If you pick up a unique weapon you both get it. Same with scrap and material. 

I'm more of a solo campaign gamer, but this is definitely a game way more fun playing with friends. 

You just have to get through the tutorial and unlock the giant red crystal then coop is available. (Which is like 20 minutes-ish from starting up a character.)

Thank u very much ?

• Like 1

After you complete the campaign and do a few re-rolls to search other dungeons that didn't spawn or fight bosses you didn't face (I think there are 2 different world bosses per area, but only 1 pops up per campaign) 

I highly recommend both DLC. One continues the story which you should do first and aquire all the trophies for. 

The other adds a new mode called "survival". 

Survival mode is Hella fuckin great. I think I had 50 some hours before I tried it out, and then I added another 100 hours just playing survival to get the ten boss kills in one run trophy. (Yeah, my partner kinda sucked and I'm not the best, but every attempt at it was still fun) 

Survival mode basically makes it into a gauntlet type mode where you start with nothing and progressively get better gear and stuff each round. But going in without knowing what armor or weapons you like, and not knowing boss patterns, will make it miserable. 

It's basically an "after campaign" mode. But trust me, it's pretty cool. Although I recommend not having the extra story dlc with the snowy rat areas for it. (Like who ever hosts, delete the other dlc content from their console) Cause those bosses are easily, run ruiners. 

You'll know what I mean when you get there. 

Have fun!

Edited by Profeelgood
  • Like 1