‘Biohazard’ Potentially Bugged!? (Early Unlock)

KindaSabbath

So I recently started Splasher (day before this post) - Just playing through the standard mode normally and making an effort to get all of the Splashers on my first run through the game - the Biohazard trophy popped for me after clearing a Quarantine Zone on level 11:

24L50f67d.png

Biohazard 
Complete all the quarantine areas

This is much earlier than when it should have unlocked, since as I haven’t obtained the Bounceink and HAVE NOT even unlocked all of the levels, let alone beat ALL of the Quarantine Zones. What I did do though: is repeat levels throughout 1-12 multiple times in order to get all of the Splashers. Mostly because I’d be short on Gold at the end of a level and I’d have to run through it again afterwards, clearing everything (including the QZ’s) to make sure I could grab the last one. I couldn’t tell you how many times I ran through certain QZ’s because I wasn’t expecting it to be useful or important information regarding a trophy bug, but it’s my best guess as to why this happened? Either that or the trophy just randomly bugged and gave it to me early for no real reason.

Here is the clip of my trophy unlocking on level 11 from my PS5:

Anyways, I’d be interested to hear if anyone else has/does experience this so that we can figure out what’s going on. Or if there’s anything else trophy wise on the buggy side to look out for!

Edited by KindaSabbath