Loot Lite - Single Dev Game, tons of fun

Tidal_Rider

I just platinumed this one. I must say, I was looking for something to buy during these summer sales, but didnt think this game would be so fun!

Game is roguelike, has great replayability, 7 or 8 classes to play with (selection does not matter much after the first minutes), some secrets to unlock, and of course trophies that are also challenging!

Keep it in mind, I think it is 2 or 3 euros now.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

What difficulty rating would you give it? Also, how long do you estimate it took you to Plat it?

I would give it a 5 I think. The no-hit trophy is tricky and you need RNG to get good buffs and weapons.

Time to plat probably around 5-8 hours? Depends on how well you adapt. I think for me it was around 8 hours

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tidal_Rider said:

I just platinumed this one. I must say, I was looking for something to buy during these summer sales, but didnt think this game would be so fun!

Game is roguelike, has great replayability, 7 or 8 classes to play with (selection does not matter much after the first minutes), some secrets to unlock, and of course trophies that are also challenging!

Keep it in mind, I think it is 2 or 3 euros now.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, but were we playing the same game? It has some decent ideas, but I found it bland and it had overstayed its welcome in the short time I ran through the trophy list. It also suffers from performance issues that artificially inflate the difficulty of attempting a no-hit run.

Roguelikes are a preferred genre of mine, but I don't feel this does them justice. There are too many other quality titles to really bother with this unless you're eager to get through an objectively shorter trophy list. 

Edited by Sukwendo