NG+ and One Gun Trophy

ItsMyGhost

12 hours ago, ItsMyGhost said:

If I start a NG+ and only use the Plasma Cutter I can earn the One Gun or I only obtain the One Gun via NG? I didn't see nothin about it so I hope some one can help me out

I got it in New Game Plus, I believe. If you max out all upgrades for the Plasma Cutter, that weapon is a beast.

13 minutes ago, fischyyyOfficial said:

I have another question for the Plasma Cutter only run. Can I stomp and kill the enemies with my kick or does it count as "another" weapon and blocks the trophy?

Stomping is completely fine. You can also use Stasis and Kinesis to dispose of enemies. Just don't fire any of the other weapons.

• Like 2

On 09/08/2023 at 7:33 AM, JoaLoft said:

I got it in New Game Plus, I believe. If you max out all upgrades for the Plasma Cutter, that weapon is a beast.

Stomping is completely fine. You can also use Stasis and Kinesis to dispose of enemies. Just don't fire any of the other weapons.

Nice I I bought all upgrades for it and I'm playing in History mode I just wanna fun in NG+ hehe

On 9.8.2023 at 0:14 AM, ItsMyGhost said:

If I start a NG+ and only use the Plasma Cutter I can earn the One Gun or I only obtain the One Gun via NG? I didn't see nothin about it so I hope some one can help me out

You can earn the one gun trophy in ng+. Just upgrade the Plasma Cutter to the fullest, story on easy or history and blast through it. Don't pick up any other weapon (when you do don't shoot it and put it in your storage), use stasis, telekinesis, stomp and fist and you will get the trophy