WHAT?!

itzzh3lixx

I booted up crysis 2 on my new ps3, i was level 47 on my old ps3 before it broke, i transferred all the save data to my new one and i am somehow level 1 now -.- just in time for the server closeup and all how nice.

How can this even happen? My level on all the other online games stayed the same and i didn't even transffer any sava data for them?

• 3 months later...

I booted up crysis 2 on my new ps3, i was level 47 on my old ps3 before it broke, i transferred all the save data to my new one and i am somehow level 1 now -.- just in time for the server closeup and all how nice.

How can this even happen? My level on all the other online games stayed the same and i didn't even transffer any sava data for them?

As far as I know, I think your data for MP is stored online. But don't worry, the server close is for PC only.

As far as I know, I think your data for MP is stored online. But don't worry, the server close is for PC only.

this topic is 3 months old and i got the platinum already, but thanks for the reply even tho it was quite late

this topic is 3 months old and i got the platinum already, but thanks for the reply even tho it was quite late

Yeah, I had nothing to do so I decided to browse the forums of the games I own to see what's people are discussing.