Season 6 Update

linkingSun

13 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Not sure what you are trying to say here. If you check Trueachievments, you'll see that the new hero achievements are released one week later than on PSN. It's possible they are trying to standardize this with the PSN trophies, or they are simply not adding anymore. We will know for sure next week.

Xbox player here. It's actually been somewhat random for the last few heroes. Rammatra took 6 days and Lifeweaver took like 5 hours after you guys got them. I think this is the first time they've not added anything for either?

• Like 2

I sincerely hope the trophies are finished, overwatch 2 is a complete pile of trash that I was tricked into playing. OW1 was awesome all the way to the end, OW2 is a disgrace. I played 1 match of comp on tuesday as gm and had 3 teammates at plat-diamond, I deleted the game and now i’m done again. If the trophies are simply delayed then I’ll just wait 1-2 years then boost all the new trophies instead of playing the game normally. I can believe 6v6 was changed to 5v5 purely due to overwatch league being too “boring” and now the league is being discontinued.

Edited by DHawk12
  • Like 2

Anyway, I am glad to see there is no new trophies and have deleted the game from my consoles. Having no auto-pop on PS4/PS5 is making trophy hunting so painful that I hate Blizzard more and more everytime they add new trophies.

I’ve had enough with Overwatch, but will still download the game again, if any new trophies are added in the future, in order to 100% the trophies. ?