Update for anyone interested

Camokidd87

• 4 months later...
On 8/14/2023 at 9:28 PM, Camokidd87 said:

Just incase anyone wants to play this or grabs a physical copy since its delisted:

Yes the online servers are still fully functional.

Yes you can play against players from around the world not just in your region

Yes you can still send and receive invites to friends on ps vita and assume same for ps3 ps4. 

Quick tip to avoid replaying more than you have to:

Just kill all those random ships on the map before its too late. If you kill them all and save and close game you can load back up and get the kill 30 ships trophy easier and faster. 

Once you save up a lot of money buy all you need for a trophy but dont back out from the page. Or itll auto save. For example once you get 20k, buy all 10 support characters and soon as trophy pops close game. When you load it back up youll have the trophy but will also have all your money back. 

The tag team trophy seems hard but is a lot easier boosted. Try to get some friends to join or use boost with a session on here. The one team just stand there and do nothing while the other team just continues to do the tag team beat up. 

Treasure trophy is super easy as well. Just buy a treasure map and then hit start button and the map will glisten where the treasure is at. Go get it. Soon as you do just buy another one and repeat. If you dont see it pop up go to the portal, it just means its on the portal map. 

You should have all the money in the world later in the game. I've basically bought nothing. I bought the characters for the trophies and soon as it popped i closed game without saving so i kept all the money. I have around 250,000 in the bank and with the treasure maps only being 500 theres really nothing else to spend money on. I bought a few booster drinks for exp and to raise stats but thats it. Im guessing youll just use the tons of money at end to buy a bunch of 4 star cards to get the deck trophies. 

Im sure theres more but im not done yet. Just wanted to put this out thete incase it helps someone. 

Just got one copy and about to start this game, thanks for these useful tips.

Edited by NajiLionheart
  • Like 1