How long does the PS Plus version of Fallout 3 last?

Manilu-08

Soon I will do a month of PS Plus Premium, I wanted to play Fallout 3 but after reading 120 hours on a guide I gave up because I don't want to play only this. However, now I saw another 40-hour guide that makes it more doable. But what is the reason for this huge difference? Some DLC maybe? If so, I won't play it because there is no streaming DLC available and it's better to buy it retail...

Edited by Manilu-08

It's entirely dependant on if you play normally and take your time doing everything or use exploits to speedrun your way through the grindier trophies. If you use exploits and save scum, then a sub-30-40hr Plat/100% is very than doable but if you play normally without exploits and do some save scumming for the Karma trophies, you're looking at 60-80hrs+ to do everything. If you don't use exploits and don't save scum, you're looking at 3 playthroughs and easily 100hrs+ to get every trophy. Having the DLCs is an absolute must if you want an easy ride but the streaming version of the game is the OG vanilla release, not the GOTY Edition so no DLCs are included.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1