Shakedown trophy potentially missable

heavy_soul_89

So I'm having a hell of a time with this trophy.  I'm playing on the latest version of the game, and when I checked the guide, I saw there weren't any missable trophies.  I've just casually played through the entire game with no guide and I have everything unlocked except Shakedown.  I know I have ran into Midas and he's taken my money a few times, but honestly I can't remember how many times either.  I'm at a point now where he won't spawn, and I've done hundreds of run throughs of all 4 dungeons.  Does anyone have any input on this?  I'm fearing that the last time I saw him, I didn't think to just attack him and rather just left the room and now he won't ever spawn again unless I start a whole new save game which I really don't want to do.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 3:35 PM, heavy_soul_89 said:

So I'm having a hell of a time with this trophy.  I'm playing on the latest version of the game, and when I checked the guide, I saw there weren't any missable trophies.  I've just casually played through the entire game with no guide and I have everything unlocked except Shakedown.  I know I have ran into Midas and he's taken my money a few times, but honestly I can't remember how many times either.  I'm at a point now where he won't spawn, and I've done hundreds of run throughs of all 4 dungeons.  Does anyone have any input on this?  I'm fearing that the last time I saw him, I didn't think to just attack him and rather just left the room and now he won't ever spawn again unless I start a whole new save game which I really don't want to do.

Hey man, been a couple of days since you asked for help and you probably figured it out but i am pretty sure midas appears ONLY in silk cradle for the final and last time where you can finally beat him up. Trophy is definitely not missable, for me he appeared on my very final run just before the last boss encounter in one of the last rooms.

i recommend to rerun silk cradle a couple of times he should spawn eventually. The trophy was bugged but fixxed with an earlier update in may. 

Cheers Davy

Still having issues with it.  I've done more runs than I can count on Silk Cradle and he never spawns anymore.  I saw the game was updated yesterday, and same thing, doesn't spawn.  I'm trying to complete another game at the moment because I really don't want to start another save at the moment, just going to have to get it way later down the road.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2023 at 4:59 PM, heavy_soul_89 said:

Still having issues with it.  I've done more runs than I can count on Silk Cradle and he never spawns anymore.  I saw the game was updated yesterday, and same thing, doesn't spawn.  I'm trying to complete another game at the moment because I really don't want to start another save at the moment, just going to have to get it way later down the road.

I'm in the same boat :( I played through the game in my own pace, tried attacking him on my first encounter, didn't bother on the next two.

Now it seems I'm locked out of getting this trophy without replaying 25 hours of the game...

I've raised this through Bug Report page to the developer, hope they consider some workaround for this.

1 hour ago, GumiDeLaGumi said:

I'm in the same boat :( I played through the game in my own pace, tried attacking him on my first encounter, didn't bother on the next two.

Now it seems I'm locked out of getting this trophy without replaying 25 hours of the game...

I've raised this through Bug Report page to the developer, hope they consider some workaround for this.

What's the link for the bug report page?  I'm having issues finding it for some reason.  I'll submit my info as well to try and help our cause for it to get fixed.

20 hours ago, GumiDeLaGumi said:

I found it on their website and got it submitted. 

18 hours ago, heavy_soul_89 said:

What's the link for the bug report page?  I'm having issues finding it for some reason.  I'll submit my info as well to try and help our cause for it to get fixed.

25 minutes ago, heavy_soul_89 said:

I found it on their website and got it submitted. 

Just for posterity, here's the form link I found: https://forms.gle/8mEJajjrtGSEoo3T9

PC version supposedly has some built in bug reporting, if you happen to have the game there. There's also a bug reporting section on the developers Discord server.

I have the same issue. I didn't try to hit Midas when he showed up in Silk Cradle because I didn't know this was the one chance to do it. Haven't seen him since. And I have seen no confirmation that he shows up again after, which makes this trophy missable and it requires an entire new playthrough if missed. Unless they change something.

• 7 months later...