Is this game dead? Cant find players online

As the title said.

I tried  to find rooms online to join, bc I wanted to farm and set very open criteria like just chaos, no mission is set, no level is set, just chaos.

Nothing for hours...

I dont know if I can do it alone, it's  not my favorite game  either I just want to get it over with...

Edited by AiManiaTrophyhuntres

It's because there's really no need for multiplayer, there are countless tips & farming methods out there, there's also an invincibility exploit with one of the abilities, I can't recall what exactly, but you can look it up, it was never patched.

I did the platinum solo, it was very easy (you don't need to complete it on Chaos), not sure yet about the DLCs, but the invincibility exploit worked there for me when I played a bit.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2023 at 12:07 PM, fbdbh said:

It's because there's really no need for multiplayer, there are countless tips & farming methods out there, there's also an invincibility exploit with one of the abilities, I can't recall what exactly, but you can look it up, it was never patched.

I did the platinum solo, it was very easy (you don't need to complete it on Chaos), not sure yet about the DLCs, but the invincibility exploit worked there for me when I played a bit.

Damn. I platinumed the game almost solo but with some help in farming bc it is absolutely not my game and I have my issues with the worrior or light. I dont think it is that easy even with the exploit...

But thanks for your time answering anyway.