Dark Souls PS3 item trade?

Mad

How exactly can you trade items with other online players? Do you just drop the item and they pick it up?

I'm so close to plat'ing the game, I need a Soul of Sif to make the true greatsword of Artorias. Is anyone willing to give me one?

I have 2 Fire Keeper Souls that I don't need, the Souls of Quelaag, Iron Golem and Priscilla.

What soul level are you? If I have the Sif soul you can just take mine as I already have the platinum. 

EDIT- You're in luck, I just checked and I have 3 souls of Sif that I'll never use. I'm level 268.

I'm SL 131 and on NG++

Thanks for the offer

Edited by t3hmadgamr

I'm SL 131 and on NG++

Thanks for the offer

Have you got a red sign soapstone? I believe I can still summon you that way to drop the souls for you. Whenever you have time we could try it out. If not, then I'm sorry I couldn't help you. 

Edited by Vacio_Luna

Have you got a red sign soapstone? I believe I can still summon you that way to drop the souls for you. Whenever you have time we could try it out. If not, then I'm sorry I couldn't help you. 

Yeah, I have one. How exactly does the soapstone work?

Basically if you're a red invader soul level won't matter. A level 70 or something invaded me when I was level 200 once. You need to be human and so do I. Then you put your red sign down and I summon you for PvP. But of course instead of fighting I'll just drop you the souls and leave. I'm free the whole day today so feel free to add me. We can meet up in the forest or something like that. 

Edited by Vacio_Luna

Basically if you're a red invader soul level won't matter. A level 70 or something invaded me when I was level 200 once. You need to be human and so do I. Then you put your red sign down and I summon you for PvP. But of course instead of fighting I'll just drop you the souls and leave. I'm free the whole day today so feel free to add me. We can meet up in the forest or something like that. 

The forest covenant area? Ok.

So I go to the forest area, put a red sign down and you'll summon me?

Cool. I sent you a FR.

I'm already in the forest covenant area and I'm using the RSS

EDIT: I'm leaving my summoning sign next to the stairs where you first enter in the forest covenant area (by the Crest door)

EDIT 2: Lol, sorry. Didnt read your last message. Will do so ignore last sentence

Edited by t3hmadgamr

Hm, I keep getting invaded by the bonfire so this might take a couple of minutes.

I just dealt with the invader. My summon sign should be there next to the bonfire and crest door entrance

Edited by t3hmadgamr

Got your sign. But it failed. Try again, we can do this! Is the soul the only thing you need for the plat?

Yep. Just need Warriors Honor and I got the plat. Greatsword of Artorias is the last weapon I need. I'm putting another sign down.

GOT IT! Thanks man!