Telltale's The Expanse Episode 3: All Collectibles & Trophies [Salvage & Logs] | 100% Trophy Guide

Ben-Gun

This video covers all collectibles locations (Logs & Salvage) along with all missable trophies for The Expanse Episode 3: The First Ones.

There are 8 pieces of Slavage and 4 Data Logs to collect.

BUG WARNING: Had to replay the episode to unlock the slavage trophy. I THINK that if you collect the panels salvage to quick after cutting them, then they wont count OR if you close the game midway. May have to be done in one sitting. That's the two differences I made when I replayed the episode.

TROPHIES EARNED:

- Grave Robber - Complete Episode 3 with all Scavenge Items

- Data Recoverer - Complete Episode 3 with all Data Logs

- Scavenger Star - Find all the Scavenge Items in the game

KEEPING ALL ALIVE TROPHY NOTE: There are only collectibles in this episode, no misc trophies - just make sure to choose "TRUST RAYEN" at the end of the episode IF you gave him medicine in episode 2 - That seems to be the key to keep Maya alive.

• Like 3

I had given the medicine but Maya still got thrown in the airlock with me. I read elsewhere that you also needed to not cut the bro's leg off so I believe that locks you out from being able to trust him. That look he gives drummer, I certainly WANTED to trust him. So not 100% but was looking like she was going out with me SO I closed since there was no save made yet and redid the bit coming back on the ship and chose to fight him which did keep Maya alive but injured. Hopefully she lives through it to get the trophy. 

On 8/30/2023 at 9:17 AM, CommanderClif said:

I had given the medicine but Maya still got thrown in the airlock with me. I read elsewhere that you also needed to not cut the bro's leg off so I believe that locks you out from being able to trust him. That look he gives drummer, I certainly WANTED to trust him. So not 100% but was looking like she was going out with me SO I closed since there was no save made yet and redid the bit coming back on the ship and chose to fight him which did keep Maya alive but injured. Hopefully she lives through it to get the trophy. 

Interesting... I didn't punch him, saved his leg, gave the medicine and trusted him in ep 3 and Maya survived (I think she got shot offscreen but was still alive). So hoping for the good outcome as well. I wonder what the deciding factor is since there are so many little things that can be done inbetween,

9 hours ago, kittcoldfire said:

Interesting... I didn't punch him, saved his leg, gave the medicine and trusted him in ep 3 and Maya survived (I think she got shot offscreen but was still alive). So hoping for the good outcome as well. I wonder what the deciding factor is since there are so many little things that can be done inbetween,

Yeah I think you did what everyone had to do to get the Maya live. Arguably, as others have already said, might have been a better design to have 2 out of 3 of those choices instead of needing all 3. I stopped the fight and gave the medicine but took the leg. And I STANDBY that decisions as the belter way, pinché sasa ke?!