NG+ collectables missed

vsvpl1501

Hi,

i started a first run and am about half way through the game and unfortunately missed 1 feather. Can I play through the game and then start a NG+ and then run through to the feather or do I have to collect them all again when I restart?

Or maybe someone can help me. I just cant reach the treasure.

On the video it is feather number 9 and you have to jump on a wooden box to destroy a box in the air. unfortunately i have destroyed the wooden box and can't get to the box in the air anymore

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2023 at 2:38 PM, vsvpl1501 said:

Hi,

i started a first run and am about half way through the game and unfortunately missed 1 feather. Can I play through the game and then start a NG+ and then run through to the feather or do I have to collect them all again when I restart?

Or maybe someone can help me. I just cant reach the treasure.

On the video it is feather number 9 and you have to jump on a wooden box to destroy a box in the air. unfortunately i have destroyed the wooden box and can't get to the box in the air anymore

The game is very generous when it comes to Gorgon Eyes and Phoenix Feathers, if you happen to miss one or two it’s no big deal.

Just try not to miss any of the three Uber chests, and you’re good to go.

You can also check-out Bloodyspartan87’s videos on GoW 2 chests as well, those can be really helpful.