I have 4 trophies left to platinum and all of em are no death Runs, tips?

Lina_Kfa

I recently got the missle boy trophy and I'm proud of it, I'm aiming to do Demon boy, Zombie boy, Girl Boy, then Impossible Boy which are the remaining trophies I have to do, is there any tips and tricks for the hard levels in those 4? For example, I HATE 5-18x, and I'm wondering if there can be any safe spots and when to go for bandage girl for that level.

Thank You

Demon Boy has a ton of cheesing strats, so it shouldn't be too bad, Zombie Boy has one level you can cheese, so it's going to be rough, Girl Boy and Impossible Boy play very similar to each other some of the dark world redesigns make some levels even easier than the light world, which is nice again, similar to Zombie Boy one to zero levels you can cheese.

Edited by Kimura Takahashi
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Kimura Takahashi said:

some of the dark world redesigns make some levels even easier than the light world

I agree, especially 7-20x, the dark world version of 4 letter word, you start off with the worst jumps in the game, then the easiest jumps which is a really good thing.

On 9/6/2023 at 11:16 AM, YosemiteSam74 said:

Here are my no death "tutorials" the rapture one is not great (I hadn't played the levels in a while). Good luck on the plat m8 👍 If you have any questions feel free to ask them. 

Well currently I only need Impossible boy, I'm glad I was able to do Those 3 no death trophies, demon boy was the hardest for me and Zombie boy was somehow the EASIEST taking only just 2 failed runs.

• 3 weeks later...