Easter Egg Quest?

Gun was asked an in interview if there is any sort of Easter Egg quest, to which they replied “no comment” 

and after playing the game for awhile it seems like there is a story going on especially with Ana and her sister Maria. 
the radio broadcasts talk about Maria going missing. And Ana is always talking about finding her. 

I think this is the Easter egg quest possibly and we should be looking for clues in the maps for anything to do with Maria. 

In the unlockables tab in the game there is actually a missing poster for Maria Flores. It says she was last seen wearing Blue Jeans, a white and yellow shirt, white shoes, and a brown satchel. 

of you find anything in game that could relate to some Easter egg quest please comment here. I know we are primarily trophy hunting but this game definitely seems to have some storyline going on and I love Easter eggs. I could be wrong and maybe its nothing to do with an Easter egg quest but worth a shot.

also if anyone would like to Easter egg hunt that would be cool as well, we could load up a custom and try and explore the maps for clues. 

• Like 2