Mowing Them Down Trophy

YT-Switchblade

Nearly at the end of the main game and I am at around 130/500 kills required for this trophy, it says "across any game mode" I'm unsure if this is copy paste text left over from the days where online was included or does this also track your kills in Undead Nightmare or across multiple saves? As I have no idea how I'll rack up 500

4 minutes ago, SWlTCHBLADE--- said:

Nearly at the end of the main game and I am at around 130/500 kills required for this trophy, it says "across any game mode" I'm unsure if this is copy paste text left over from the days where online was included or does this also track your kills in Undead Nightmare or across multiple saves? As I have no idea how I'll rack up 500

I assume that you can grind kills in Undead Nightmare like you could on PS3, but don't take my word for it. 

On 8/31/2023 at 1:06 AM, SWlTCHBLADE--- said:

Yes, I just got it two days ago in Undead Nightmare. Use the canon that's by the gatling gun in Presidio. The one that overlooks the entrance. Zombies respawn really quickly and you can kill a few at a time. I was an idiot using the gatling gun, took a long time to rack 250 when I noticed the canon. Used that for the final 250 and I did it in less than half the time. It's also fun to see the zombies go flying lol.

Wanted to add that kills do not stack between games so you'll have to kill 500. You can also still do it still in the main game. Just start killing the people in Presidio and wait for the Mexican army to come after you and blast away. Just remember to put on your bandana. I never tried that though.

Edited by Wildcat0728
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Wildcat0728 said:

Yes, I just got it two days ago in Undead Nightmare. Use the canon that's by the gatling gun in Presidio. The one that overlooks the entrance. Zombies respawn really quickly and you can kill a few at a time. I was an idiot using the gatling gun, took a long time to rack 250 when I noticed the canon. Used that for the final 250 and I did it in less than half the time. It's also fun to see the zombies go flying lol.

Wanted to add that kills do not stack between games so you'll have to kill 500. You can also still do it still in the main game. Just start killing the people in Presidio and wait for the Mexican army to come after you and blast away. Just remember to put on your bandana. I never tried that though.

Thanks so much for the information, I'm just finishing up the trophies on the main game hopefully today then moving on to Undead Nightmare so I'll leave the challenge until then, really appreciate the help!