Ghostrunner DLC'S assist mode can be used

MikTrophies

I thought this was already common knowledge from the base game.

Just be careful though as not sure if its been patched. For the collectible trophies, they wouldn't all pop on assist mode in the base game.

Rather than 'completely avoid assist' like a few people have said, you just need to make sure you LEAVE THE LAST OF EACH COLLECTIBLE type, and then collect it on classic. That way the trophies will all pop fine.

Im not sure if this assist glitch affects the DLC in anyway as i never played it, but now you know what the glitch does and how to avoid it and still use assist mode, you can figure out how it impacts the DLC if it does!

Just sharing the info in case it helps ;)

Edited by Optinooby

I followed your platinum guide on YT I just asking anyone know if assist mode in the project_ Hel DLC can i play assist mode to 100% the trophies

37 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

its been patched. For the collectible trophies, they wouldn't all pop on assist mode in the base game.

Rather than 'completely avoid assist' like a few people have said, you just need to make sure you LEAVE THE LAST OF EACH COLLECTIBLE type, and then collect it on classic. That way the trophies will all pop fine.

Im not sure if this assist glitch affects the DLC in anyway as i never played it, but now you know what the glitch does and how to avoid it and still use assist mode, you can figure out how it impacts the DLC if it does!

37 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

I thought this was already common knowledge from the base game.

Just be careful though as not sure if its been patched. For the collectible trophies, they wouldn't all pop on assist mode in the base game.

• Like 1