Are you Battlefield strong? (Platoon)

skateak

Just checked it out. I go to Multiplayer and at the bottom is says "My Rented Servers." Press X and it gives me four server options. 90 days $59.99, 30 days $24.99,  7 days $6.99, 1 day $1.50.

I know but it isn't there. They fucked it up for me and some other Dutch/Belgium people. I have heard it has only happened to us here but not everyone is affected.

I know but it isn't there. They fucked it up for me and some other Dutch/Belgium people. I have heard it has only happened to us here but not everyone is affected.

Yep. Sounds like you got region locked. That's a bummer.

• 4 months later...

Bumping this to hopefully revive our Platoon. I figure the site should have some more members now willing to join. I also feel like the game plays much better with the new patch that came out the other day. I have premium so I will have all the maps. I also have a PS4 now so that is the console I will be playing on. If you only have a PS3, you can still join, you will just have to find other PS3 PSNP members to play with. Quick reminder, you only need 2 people playing in a squad to generate XP so we can level the Platoon up. If you not in the Platoon already, send a request on Battlelog and then PM Parker on PSNP and let him know to accept you. Here is the link to the gaming session where i would like us all to meat up at https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions/33996-Battlefield-4 To anyone with some artistic ability, we currently have no Platoon emblem and that sucks. If you can make a cool one, give it a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah c'mon you guys. There have got to be some people on here that still play Battlefield 4. The last map pack hasn't even released yet.

Bumping this to hopefully revive our Platoon. I figure the site should have some more members now willing to join. I also feel like the game plays much better with the new patch that came out the other day. I have premium so I will have all the maps. I also have a PS4 now so that is the console I will be playing on. If you only have a PS3, you can still join, you will just have to find other PS3 PSNP members to play with. Quick reminder, you only need 2 people playing in a squad to generate XP so we can level the Platoon up. If you not in the Platoon already, send a request on Battlelog and then PM Parker on PSNP and let him know to accept you. Here is the link to the gaming session where i would like us all to meat up at https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions/33996-Battlefield-4 To anyone with some artistic ability, we currently have no Platoon emblem and that sucks. If you can make a cool one, give it a shot.

Hey man Im still playing. :)

Just got a PS4 and the new patch made the game play so much better. Almost got that BF feeling back.

Even the last few matched I played on PS3 felt really good. I couldnt wait any longer to play BF4 on PS4 so Im afraid I have to go back to PS3 when the final DLC releases and do the trophies twice. Not sure if I should play it on PS3 or PS4 first. Id like to finish the least enjoyable one first so that would be PS3. But I also like to have that new DLC feeling on PS4, but then going back to PS3 would be hard for me to enjoy it. But then I still have 2 games to finish on my PS3 and I havent touched both since I got my PS4 so its probably best to do PS3 first, if I can get myself to do that.

Anyone feel free to add me to squad up in BF4 PS4 :)