Are you Battlefield strong? (Platoon)

skateak

Do you have the mental ability to drain enemy tickets just by looking at them? Do you have the physical ability to topple the skyscraper in Siege of Shanghai with a single punch? Can you split the hotel in Hainan Resort with a single karate chop? Are you tired of mashing R2 asking a teammate to drop ammo or health, only to have a blank stare shot back in your direction? Are you tired of looking at your mini map and only seeing blue triangles?  If so, then PSNP is looking for you.

Long gone are the days of being a lone wolf, crawling through the trash on Dawnbreaker. Long gone are the days of hiding in the bushes waiting for teammates to show up on China Rising 

Our platoon will be comprised of fine men and women who live to defend our civilian community members.  If you have the grit, dedication, and willingness to eradicate the encroaching threat, then don't hesitate to join.

At this point I imagine your mind has been blown, body full of adrenaline and can't even think where you should start. Well don't worry aspiring soldiers, I have done the hard work for you and provided a link where you can do just that. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/4164653088416000068

We need at least 4 people playing on one server to get our rank up. we currently have 5 members that are willingly giving up their spawn tickets to protect the civilians of PSNProfiles. General Parker aka peobryant, will be the one accepting submissions.

So i guess this leads me to my original question: Are YOU Battlefield strong? 

Edited by skateak
  • Like 3

I am but I play on PS3 :(

That's perfectly fine. So do I. The Platoon isn't platform specific. MrCostari plays on PS3 too so there are 3 people for PS3 right there. I made this thread to let people know, 5 members is pretty sad. :(

That's perfectly fine. So do I. The Platoon isn't platform specific. MrCostari plays on PS3 too so there are 3 people for PS3 right there. I made this thread to let people know, 5 members is pretty sad. :(

Yep. Are you saying we need to have 4 players on the same server at the same time? Well count me in and give PSNP a HOOAH! 

Let's use our strongest and most powerful weapon, the almighty Repair Tool, and pay a visit to the Kentucky Fried Recon, which I believe is somewhere on the edge of the map, on a hill close to some bushes and rocks. Let's meet there and order some Crispy Face Recons! Hmm, tasty!

Don't be afraid to sent me a FR when we have 4 players online. ;)

• Like 1

Yep. Are you saying we need to have 4 players on the same server at the same time? Well count me in and give PSNP a HOOAH! 

Let's use our strongest and most powerful weapon, the almighty Repair Tool, and pay a visit to the Kentucky Fried Recon, which I believe is somewhere on the edge of the map, on a hill close to some bushes and rocks. Let's meet there and order some Crispy Face Recons! Hmm, tasty!

Don't be afraid to sent me a FR when we have 4 players online. ;)

Yep. Minimum of 4 platoon members playing on the same server to rank the platoon up. I think we could be a force to be reckoned with if we had a squad or two filled.

Ive applyied, Battlelog user AV1D01.

Im not the best at the game more so that i can have excellent games as well poor games, i think that may be because im usually switching wepons after i have rully ranked a weapon otherwise whats the point in having all those weapons if your only going to use one :D.

Im usually playing it on PS4 however i can also play on PS3, but may take a little longer to get used to the PS3 considering the controls are a the wrong way round and cant be changed :(, often find myself throwing a nade insted looking down the barrel of the gun lol.

Edited by DJ_MOUSEY

Thanks for the add Parker :D, Unfortunately im no good at making emblems neither :( seen some really good and funky ones that people have created, Its a shame that you cant just upload an image instead of using the items they give you tbh.

Ive applyied, Battlelog user AV1D01.

Im not the best at the game more so that i can have excellent games as well poor games, i think that may be because im usually switching wepons after i have rully ranked a weapon otherwise whats the point in having all those weapons if your only going to use one :D.

Im usually playing it on PS4 however i can also play on PS3, but may take a little longer to get used to the PS3 considering the controls are a the wrong way round and cant be changed :(, often find myself throwing a nade insted looking down the barrel of the gun lol.

I do that too. In BF3 I have all weapons with atleast 100 kills and 38 weapons mastered (500 kills).

Actually, the controls on PS3 are right and they are the wrong way around on PS4. But that's just my opinion I hate shooting with L2 and R2.

Everyone who has applied has been accepted into the platoon. I still need someone more creative than I to make an emblem for the PSNProfiles Platoon though.

Parker

I really like the emblem we have on R* SC PSNP Crew, if can somehow make that on Battlelog too, that would be awesome. In GTA Online I have it on my cars and wear it on my shirt.

I do that too. In BF3 I have all weapons with atleast 100 kills and 38 weapons mastered (500 kills).

Actually, the controls on PS3 are right and they are the wrong way around on PS4. But that's just my opinion I hate shooting with L2 and R2.

I really like the emblem we have on R* SC PSNP Crew, if can somehow make that on Battlelog too, that would be awesome. In GTA Online I have it on my cars and wear it on my shirt.

I am the same way with weapons. Started with carbines and am almost done with the SG553.

I will take a look at the R* crew and see if it's something I could do.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great news you guys, a new Battlelog update made it to where you can rank up your platoon with only two people instead of the previous amount of four. If you are in the platoon, feel free to invite a buddy and rack us up some XP. Just make sure you guys are playing on the same server. If you aren't in the platoon, search for it on Battlelog, apply and let Parker know you did and he will accept you. There are no criteria to be in the platoon. Only advice is to PTFO.

rented a ps3 server for any who like max ticket matches.

Rage Cage max tickets PSNP

Locker - Obliteration

Oman - CQ

Metro - Rush

Wave Breaker- Rush

Oman - CQ

Locker - Rush

Nansha strike - CA

Metro - CTF

Mortar - CA

Wave Breaker - Obliteration

best way to find it is in game server search the our tag PSNP I rented it for a week if it gets good traffic I'll keep it up and running. oh and it's in west US region

Edited by sillysilverbar

rented a ps3 server for any who like max ticket matches.

Rage Cage max tickets PSNP

Locker - Obliteration

Oman - CQ

Metro - Rush

Wave Breaker- Rush

Oman - CQ

Locker - Rush

Nansha strike - CA

Metro - CTF

Mortar - CA

Wave Breaker - Obliteration

best way to find it is in game server search the our tag PSNP I rented it for a week if it gets good traffic I'll keep it up and running. oh and it's in west US region

SAY WHAT?? How the hell did you rented a server? I'm waiting for ever now to rent a server and I still can't!! What the hell is going on!! :o

It was not even a few days ago rental servers went live and yes I feel your pain don't know why it took them this long

No I mean I'm waiting for it since they started rolling it out. After several days the squad join was finally added to my MP menu but still no 'My rented servers' in the menu. I thought all servers would be taken by the time I was able to rent one, which was about 15 hours after they announced it on Battlelog but I have heard several people say they 'just rented a server' many days after that, including you, so there has to be place. But how?

Oh and next time, quote me please, thank you.

Edited by MrCostari

No I mean I'm waiting for it since they started rolling it out. After several days the squad join was finally added to my MP menu but still no 'My rented servers' in the menu. I thought all servers would be taken by the time I was able to rent one, which was about 15 hours after they announced it on Battlelog but I have heard several people say they 'just rented a server' many days after that, including you, so there has to be place. But how?

Oh and next time, quote me please, thank you.

Just checked it out. I go to Multiplayer and at the bottom is says "My Rented Servers." Press X and it gives me four server options. 90 days $59.99, 30 days $24.99,  7 days $6.99, 1 day $1.50.