How to go about the platinum?

PunishedSnake103

Hey everyone. I'm hoping for some help as I can't find a text guide that shows you how to get all of the trophies/achievements.

I did find a guide on trueachievements but it's out of date as the dialogue choices have different options when talking to certain characters, I'm guessing they added more dialogue options with a patch?

So I'm just wondering if anyone out there can point me in the direction of a guide with all of the correct choices, as I'm seeing that people have wasted 80+ hours because the dialogue choices are different therefore not unlocking trophies/achievements.

Grateful for any help

• 1 month later...

I did a blind playthrough on PS4 when the game came out and I've gone back to get a platinum on PS5 now. I'm using this guide:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/210434-disco-elysium/faqs/79943

It's quite comprehensive and I have only noticed 2-3 times that I did not have a dialogue choice or other option in my game that was mentioned in the guide. None of that had any influence on trophies. If you miss some clothing to adjust your skill points for a critical check, you can always take some drugs to temporarily raise them. This guide also includes the "Jamais Vu" update. "Collage Mode" can be done independently of a playthrough.

But keep in mind that you have to do 2 full playthroughs and two additional partial playthroughs of day 4 during the first run in order to get all trophies.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2023 at 10:17 AM, LifeInTheFactory said:

I did a blind playthrough on PS4 when the game came out and I've gone back to get a platinum on PS5 now. I'm using this guide:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/210434-disco-elysium/faqs/79943

It's quite comprehensive and I have only noticed 2-3 times that I did not have a dialogue choice or other option in my game that was mentioned in the guide. None of that had any influence on trophies. If you miss some clothing to adjust your skill points for a critical check, you can always take some drugs to temporarily raise them. This guide also includes the "Jamais Vu" update. "Collage Mode" can be done independently of a playthrough.

But keep in mind that you have to do 2 full playthroughs and two additional partial playthroughs of day 4 during the first run in order to get all trophies.

Similar to OP, super interested in this one. 

What was your platinum time, if you don't mind me asking? Some people say 100+ hours, some guides 60+, I know someone on Xbox who was 35-40.

3 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Similar to OP, super interested in this one. 

What was your platinum time, if you don't mind me asking? Some people say 100+ hours, some guides 60+, I know someone on Xbox who was 35-40.

I did two playthroughs plus replaying parts of the 4th day (you need that for the platinum). On my first playthough, I listened to all the dialogue and took my time. During the second playthrough, I just mopped up the trophies. In total, that took me about. 60 hours. 

On 11/10/2023 at 6:29 PM, LifeInTheFactory said:

I did two playthroughs plus replaying parts of the 4th day (you need that for the platinum). On my first playthough, I listened to all the dialogue and took my time. During the second playthrough, I just mopped up the trophies. In total, that took me about. 60 hours. 

Thank you. I dug through that guide and it looks brilliant, thank you!