Undead Nightmare Treasure Map (please help)

YT-Switchblade

I'm just about to platinum (for the second time) Red Dead 1 but all that's holding me back from the platinum trophy is Treasure Hunter challenges

Problem is I never got the map, apparently to collect the map you see early on a couple at a randomly spawned camp and you can kill them and take the map from the chest, I believe I shot the guy at the start of the game and never looted the chest.

Will the camp randomly respawn or am I literally gonna have to play through UN from the start again just for this one item?

Edited by SWlTCHBLADE---

31 minutes ago, Janne_336 said:

Are you talking for Undead Nightmare?

I am, sorry I changed the title

20 minutes ago, Janne_336 said:

I can't get chupacabra to spawn, I did everything they say on internet and nothing. How did you get it to spawn?

For me it was fairly easy then immediately afterwards the unicorn followed in the same spot, just at the north east of Mexico where the 3 horses are on the map art, there will be a blue circle on the minimap when you are close enough, for me it was right up against the cliff face 

20 minutes ago, SWlTCHBLADE--- said:

For me it was fairly easy then immediately afterwards the unicorn followed in the same spot, just at the north east of Mexico where the 3 horses are on the map art, there will be a blue circle on the minimap when you are close enough, for me it was right up against the cliff face 

Yeah basically this lol that goat sucker just showed up and ran right to me as and just ran around me in a circle like shoot meee shoot meee

1 hour ago, SWlTCHBLADE--- said:

Yea I finally got it now on that place after 7+ hours. And for treasure maps I saw this camps but I skipped them, saw them multiple times so I think the respawn