Fashionista Trophy

D_W_Pilcher

Ok, so I've been playing this for a few days now, did everything, all main missions, side missions and all trophies except for one... the fashionista trophy!
The last 3 days have been spent going around looting everything in sight, looking for clothes, I have counted over 250 unique pieces now and no trophy (supposed to pop at 200).
Do the starting clothes not count or something as I've started the game with every variation of starting character to unlock additional clothing. 
This is legitimately how I've spent most of my time playing this game... searching for clothes, really boring. But, as I'm sure most of you are, I am a bit of a completionist. 
Just need this last one, any help or advice would be appreciated. 
Thanks!

37 minutes ago, PoolieMike said:

I'm in the exact same boat, was one of three trophies I never got a few years ago when I played the game and still won't pop. Currently at 218 unique items.

Try and equip 200 different ones on your character if you haven't already.

Finally got it! 
88 head apparel, 29 eye wear, 7 face apparel, 12 face paints, 6 neck apparel, 37 jackets, 24 shirts, 31 pants, 28 hands apparel, 14 wrist apparel and 36 shoes.
That's 312 items! NOT including downloaded outfits. I'm guessing starting outfits don't count but I don't know how many I unlocked after starting a game with every variation of character.
A little trick I found to speed things up a little is to start a new world, you can use your main character, so all the lootables are obtainable rather than having to wait for them to become obtainable again. Just run around to safe houses to make it easier for future runs.
Not a fun one, but you will get there!
Good luck guys!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, D_W_Pilcher said:

Finally got it! 
88 head apparel, 29 eye wear, 7 face apparel, 12 face paints, 6 neck apparel, 37 jackets, 24 shirts, 31 pants, 28 hands apparel, 14 wrist apparel and 36 shoes.
That's 312 items! NOT including downloaded outfits. I'm guessing starting outfits don't count but I don't know how many I unlocked after starting a game with every variation of character.
A little trick I found to speed things up a little is to start a new world, you can use your main character, so all the lootables are obtainable rather than having to wait for them to become obtainable again. Just run around to safe houses to make it easier for future runs.
Not a fun one, but you will get there!
Good luck guys!

I just counted and I'm up to 248 now, good to know it's actually achievable but not so good to know how long it took you haha. I don't have any DLC items so at least I don't have to worry about those not counting.

Do you have any recommendations on the best place to search for them?

Edit : got it on 257 :)

Edited by PoolieMike

• 1 month later...