I've got over 100,000 for the Godfather rank but it's not popped.

23 hours ago, VeldinX said:

Does it say you’re Godfather rank in the stats?

It doesn't, no. I've got the Don rating. I'm confused because didn't they patch it so you had to only get 100,000 instead of 1,000,000? I'm going to try and get it the Crazy Cone way, that seems to be the technique everyone is using to get the Godfather Rating. 

45 minutes ago, VeldinX said:

Yeah it should be lowered to 100K after the patch. Some others seem to have had the same issue as you on Reddit though and getting $10M seemed to get it to unlock.

I don’t remember having an issue with it myself but I probably had $10M already without realising. 

It doesn't make sense that it works for some people easily and not everyone else. Getting $10M is my aim for the trophy now.

I found a different technique to do to get the trophy as Cone Crazy isn't too appealing of a way to get there, my boyfriend helped me get 100% completion in game and now we're trying out Vigilante mission with the Hunter, the armour for it is higher and so it seems the better option of the two. 

• Like 1

I forgot to mention that the technique of doing Vigilante missions in the Hunter around the airport area was more fun and faster to earn $10M. So, I have the platinum for Vice City now and I'm currently working on III so I have all 3 GTA's platinumed.