Dominator Trophy Guide for 2-3 players

natchnatty

Here is my video guide:

This strategy is meant for co-op and ideally meant for 3 players but works fine with 2.

NOTES

You're main focus is getting Beam Rifle, Iron Sentinel and level 20 invoker for all players. With that, your team should be fine with keeping a distance from any boss and allowing the sentinels to do the heavy lifting. Usually, only 1 player will be targeted by a boss so the other 1-2 players can focus fire. Be sure to always clear out other enemies so the turrets stay focused on the boss. If you have equipment that boosts experience, use it! 

Also be to keep at least 1 consumable to cures or boosts resistance to status ailments as you never know which boss you'll get next.

The best stages to gain scrap are those on Corsus. Destroy all barrels, boxes and enemies and you should get at between 6,000-9,000 scrap. This is extremely helpful for buying traits and consumables.

For The Ravager boss - I stumbled across that glitch by accident. To my knowledge, it's not common knowledge. But every time I shot him from that position with hunting pistol, he is glitched into the ground. 

If you're struggling with Boss fight strategies, check this video out:

https://youtu.be/lwMooz2F2l0?si=MTLlZCMEhuRPC1ih

Enjoy

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday i playing dlc with my friend and we planning to complete the game 100% when we start with ( Surviver Mode ) we just kill 2 boss then we die cause its fresh start surviver when you start or die The trophy say u need kill 5 to 10 boss in game in row after we dies he pop the 2 trophy for him the survivor & Dominator So i ask him did u playing the game before he play the game up 300 hr but he never touch survivor in row he told me i playing with guys but they always  kick me i was low lvl but not even complete the boss with them in survivor but yesterday after killing 2 boss and we die the 2 trophy pop up for him thats make since ?
the photo is below :

https://i.postimg.cc/0QkVkS1Q/E96-C1491-D5-BE-483-A-8-D9-D-B879-E35-B51-CC.jpg

i don't know if he complete them with guys or no cause he say its been a while since i playing with randomly so is this glitch or buggy trophy or not in row cause i try kill up 5 boss even i die but the trophy never showing up Any idea guys ? 

Edited by Brainswashed

31 minutes ago, Brainswashed said:

Yesterday i playing dlc with my friend and we planning to complete the game 100% when we start with ( Surviver Mode ) we just kill 2 boss then we die cause its fresh start surviver when you start or die The trophy say u need kill 5 to 10 boss in game in row after we dies he pop the 2 trophy for him the survivor & Dominator So i ask him did u playing the game before he play the game up 300 hr but he never touch survivor in row he told me i playing with guys but they always  kick me i was low lvl but not even complete the boss with them in survivor but yesterday after killing 2 boss and we die the 2 trophy pop up for him thats make since ?
the photo is below :

https://i.postimg.cc/0QkVkS1Q/E96-C1491-D5-BE-483-A-8-D9-D-B879-E35-B51-CC.jpg

i don't know if he complete them with guys or no cause he say its been a while since i playing with randomly so is this glitch or buggy trophy or not in row cause i try kill up 5 boss even i die but the trophy never showing up Any idea guys ? 

Did your friend accidentally fall off the edge to die?  There is a very rare 'carry over' bug that can occur when one player falls off the edge, though I'm not sure why both trophies popped at once.

On 9/19/2023 at 4:40 PM, natchnatty said:

For The Ravager boss - I stumbled across that glitch by accident. To my knowledge, it's not common knowledge. But every time I shot him from that position with hunting pistol, he is glitched into the ground. 

There's also a beneficial glitch on the needler boss.  If one person enters and holds backwards on the analogue stick as they enter the door then hugs that door until the needler attempts to use it's barbs, then the barbs never materialise, meaning the boss throws out attacks that never work XD  It works far more often in survival than campaign though.  Also I couldn't get either glitch to work when the host was playing on PS5, but performed both first time when I hosted from my PS4.

11 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Did your friend accidentally fall off the edge to die?  There is a very rare 'carry over' bug that can occur when one player falls off the edge, though I'm not sure why both trophies popped at once.

There's also a beneficial glitch on the needler boss.  If one person enters and holds backwards on the analogue stick as they enter the door then hugs that door until the needler attempts to use it's barbs, then the barbs never materialise, meaning the boss throws out attacks that never work XD  It works far more often in survival than campaign though.  Also I couldn't get either glitch to work when the host was playing on PS5, but performed both first time when I hosted from my PS4.

i don’t know man we die a lot we glitching with game a lot we get freeze screen a lot all what i know about him he keep playing the game a lot but he doesn’t like the survival but he use to play with random player he told me a few times but never kill 10 boss in row after months he play the game again with me to through the game fast i ask him to play survivor and we play and kill 1 boss then 2 boss in row and we die again in next run we kill 3 when we back at stone 2 trophy pop up he was very surprised in my opinion he was in server before with guys kill boss or something happens to make the kill count for him in row its very strange he use ps4 & i use ps5 could that make any difference and i am the host cause he have a bad internet connection 

Edited by Brainswashed

13 minutes ago, Brainswashed said:

i don’t know man we die a lot we glitching with game a lot we get freeze screen a lot all what i know about him he keep playing the game a lot but he doesn’t like the survival but he use to play with random player he told me a few times but never kill 10 boss in row after months he play the game again with me to through the game fast i ask him to play survivor and we play and kill 1 boss then 2 boss in row and we die again in next run we kill 3 when we back at stone 2 trophy pop up he was very surprised in my opinion he was in server before with guys kill boss or something happens to make the kill count for him in row its very strange he use ps4 & i use ps5 could that make any difference and i am the host cause he have a bad internet connection 

I can personally attest to the game being 'weird' whenever a PS5 was present in the game, usually crashes, stuttering and weird glitches that aren't present when just PS4's are used (We made one of the people we helped install it to his PS4 due to the issues).  I don't know how or why the 2 survival trophies popped but I'm sure a lot of people would be interested if you could replicate it  :)

Edited by Dark_Overlord

15 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

I can personally attest to the game being 'weird' whenever a PS5 was present in the game, usually crashes, stuttering and weird glitches that aren't present when just PS4's are used (We made one of the people we helped install it to his PS4 due to the issues).  I don't know how or why the 2 survival trophies popped but I'm sure a lot of people would be interested if you could replicate it  :)

if i know how i would recording video but i have no idea 🤷🏻‍♂️ what is going on and i still don’t have this 2 trophy yesterday i try to beat first random mission on survivor it look like i am playing on apocalypse not normal cause is hard and keep respawn me in town with this boss in underground sewers killing me a lot

if i get the trophy both like what happen with friends by accident i will record video for sure in my channel 

Edited by Brainswashed

2 hours ago, Brainswashed said:

ii try to beat first mission the game look like i am playing on apocalypse not normal cause is hard and keep respawn me in town with this boss in underground sewers killing me a lot

Drop the difficulty down, Apocalypse is intended for when you have a really good grasp of the game :)