BEST AFK XP FARM for Mastery with 5 Kamo Fighters - Mortal kombat 1 Rollin' With My Krew Trophy Guide

Ben-Gun

Do you want 100% in MK 1? Or simply unlock all Brutalities or Fatalities, achieve Mastery or new Gear perhaps? Look no further!! - Welcome to another Trophy Guide for Mortal Kombat 1!

This guide works for PS5/PS4. Also PC with a different setup. Not sure about Xbox's remote play compabilities. -

You will need:

1 x PS4 Console

1 x Turbo Controller (HoriPad FPS Plus Controller - Turbo Controller Function)

1 x PS5

1 x Copy of MK 1 (hehe)

Enable Remote Play on your PS5 via the settings, next you want to turn on your ps4 and connect to the ps5 via remoteplay.

Enter MK 1 and go to invasions and pick any "Survive" event.

Activate your turbo controller to press "X" - this way you'll earn XP overnight and while being AFK. It takes around 10 hours afk for one Kameo Fighter to reach rank 15.

This method is the best (painfree) way to unlock the following trophy:

Rollin' With My Krew - Komplete Mastery With 5 Kameo Characters

Haha, wait, so is the PS4 necessary because there aren't any PS5 controllers with a turbo button or something? I don't understand the reason for remote play if that's not it. 

Also, while it's great that you can do this AFK, it does seem rather cumbersome. I'm not thrilled there is another "mastery" trophy after the bullshit that was in MK9. At least it's only five, but it'd be better if it was zero, haha

11 hours ago, Toomyy01 said:

wouldnt call this the best method considering you need a third party device 

Its better than replaying the same fight for 40 hours 🫣

11 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

Haha, wait, so is the PS4 necessary because there aren't any PS5 controllers with a turbo button or something? I don't understand the reason for remote play if that's not it. 

Also, while it's great that you can do this AFK, it does seem rather cumbersome. I'm not thrilled there is another "mastery" trophy after the bullshit that was in MK9. At least it's only five, but it'd be better if it was zero, haha

Its super easy to set up. Literally takes 2 minutes. This way you can get the trophy in 3 days afk if you switch characters every 8-10 hours 😁

You need remoteplay from PS4 because there aint any turbo controllers for PS5 yet 😔

4 hours ago, Ben-Gun said:

Its better than replaying the same fight for 40 hours 🫣

Its super easy to set up. Literally takes 2 minutes. This way you can get the trophy in 3 days afk if you switch characters every 8-10 hours 😁

You need remoteplay from PS4 because there aint any turbo controllers for PS5 yet 😔

Not sure what you're referring to here, but if it's the level 1 triple threat endurance in Fengjian Village, that fight will fully level a kameo character in like 2 hours of replaying it.