Is "Passing the Time" also broken on Vita too?

SanekOgon

I got poblem with this achivement too, by survivng in my world over 50hrs atm and not getting it. Seen some posts that you have to start new world in 1.0 version from physical copy, but, is there any ways to covers world time back to release version, to unlock it, or fixing it on current version?

Edited by SanekOgon

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

figured out the kelp one required that i have no other food items on me.  got that one to work.

but the 100 days trophy is no go, and i absolutely have played over the 100 days necessary.

so... downgraded to the base game.  going to leave the vita on for the next 30ish hours and hopefully it pops.  otherwise i'm going to drop kick the game into the ocean. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 4:05 PM, evasivetear said:

figured out the kelp one required that i have no other food items on me.  got that one to work.

but the 100 days trophy is no go, and i absolutely have played over the 100 days necessary.

so... downgraded to the base game.  going to leave the vita on for the next 30ish hours and hopefully it pops.  otherwise i'm going to drop kick the game into the ocean. 

Did this work? I'm going for the platinum and was wondering if this trophy will be an issue

Just resolving my question. I got the trophy with the latest version with no issues. When getting the trophy, I just left my PS Vita on in the background and rested through the night when possible. It might be unlucky for those having issues with this trophy.

Unfortunately, this trophy has always been temperamental about working properly, plus it has been rendered completely unobtainable a couple of times by bad updates that then took months to be fixed :(. All you can do is keep trying until it eventually pops.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 4/15/2024 at 10:14 PM, SpookyDaCherry6 said:

Left my system on overnight, got the trophy. I knew I was close ish so I put an elastic on my vita and passed out. Woke up with a trophy 

I got it today, I just left my PSTV on with the game running all night. No issues at all.