Debug Tools

You can use the debug tools during the campaign and get trophies for not being defeated. You will still have to do the final level of every campaign legit, but the rest of the levels you can skip. I got stuck on the simulation campaign, so I decided to try it. I went through the rest of the levels using the debug tools and on the final level I quit to main menu and turned off the debug tools. Then I uploaded my save to the cloud just in case and after a few tries I beat the final level and it gave me the trophy. This should help speed up the otherwise tedious platinum. 

Update: Turns out you can use the debug tools in the final battle and still get the trophy. Just kill all other enemies using the debug tools and when there is only one left turn them off and let your units kill the last enemy and you will still get the trophy. 

Edited by duboiszack
  • Like 2

Go to settings, scroll over to (DLC) Bugs and at the very bottom you will see the Enable dialog tools option. When you turn it on it will say ineligible for trophies in red, but as I said as long as you turn it off before the final battle you will still get the trophies. 

Edited by duboiszack
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, duboiszack said:

Go to settings, scroll over to (DLC) Bugs and at the very bottom you will see the Enable dialog tools option. When you turn it on it will say ineligible for trophies in red, but as I said as long as you turn it off before the final battle you will still get the trophies. 

This is great news, thanks for the tip.

• 2 weeks later...

You don't need to really bother with any of the other options there to get the platinum. After you turn it on a menu will pop up after you start the fight with multiple options to take care of all the enemies. I used shoot, but you can probably use any off the options. Basically just choose any units you want, start the game, slow it down ,kill all the enemy units yourself using the debug menu, and on the last level of a campaign leave one enemy left and turn off the debug tools and let your units kill the last enemy. I'm glad I figured this out, as I never would have had the patience to do it legit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just so you know, if you accidentally press the touchpad again after the fight started, you will lose all of the progress that you made on that group of levels.

Also, you can tackle the levels in any order you want. This is useful because some last levels are extremely hard and you might want to start with them