Avoiding Trophy Set 2?

Cosmicborne

Hi everyone, I'm looking to potentially 100% Minecraft on PS4. However, I noticed there's a Set 2 trophy list.

If I am correct, this "Set 2" is hidden until you get a trophy in that set. I would really like to have this list never appear while getting 100% in the main set. I noticed-however-that there are a few pretty common ones that I could get accidentally. Does anybody have any advice as to how to avoid getting any Set 2 trophies other than being extremely dilligent?

The list will only appear if you earn a trophy in it so don't do that and you'll be fine - problem solved :) but even if you do earn a trophy in it, you can still hide the list afterwards. Also note that none of the Set 2 trophies are in any way easy to get, even accidentally (even most of the Set 1 trophies require significant setup to achieve) - unless you're in a trophy world/realm so don't worry about it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

I would just be mindful with Sneak 100 (Sneak next to a Skulk Sensor without triggering it). It is the only one from List 2 that can pop without going out of your way to unlock. If you're near -51 ish, go near an ancient city, or go near a warden den, there will be several Skulk Sensors nearby. If you're crouching for any reason there's a possibility of it popping.

Edit: I suppose Sound of Music (make the meadows come alive with a jukebox) could be unlocked accidentally. There's a base game trophy for playing music with a music disc in a jukebox. Just don't place or play the music in a mountain meadow biome while going for that one and you will be fine.

Edited by JFKing
  • Like 2