Faize 30 consecutive unasissted hits

OK so

I dunno if I'm a just a grade-A dum-dum, or this isn't triggering properly. 

I've looked up many of forums and guides and it basically says 

"Just set AI characters to manual and use Faize base melee attack" 

I've done that. And while killing the bugs on aoes for about an hour and a half, while having the other two party members on manual. I have yet to trigger 30 consecutive unassisted hits. 

I started with only using symbology for the "225 only symbology kills" and got that. And then after 45 minutes with melee kills, still nothing. 

Am I missing something?

Am I not supposed to miss a strike or what?

Cause I easily got getting 85 consecutive long range kills with Raimi while missing some and doing blindsides. 

I don't get it. What am I missing here?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I've gotten the Platinum, but I'll try to answer. I'd try first synthesizing one of Faize's weak weapons, with 0 Attack, I think the 30 Consecutive Hits has to be in one battle, cause his attack is fast. Go to the Coliseum, Team battle, possibly the insects from Aeos, put your party on Manual, let them surround Faize, also have Faize with No Guard, so you won't be interrupted. After you're done, if this works, just let your party finish them off.

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 1

You know, I really appreciate the answer you gave. Although at this point I'm like 160 hours in my grueling platinum venture. (I don't know why I'm torturing myself at this point) 

And it became clear to me that it had to be in the same battle with the "hit" counter, like 30 hours in when I started gunning for battle trophies. 

And I felt silly posting it since. 

Imma close the topic, but again. Thanks for the info regardless. 

• Like 1