Rough Landing after 2.0 patch

wilky2988

I'm sure many trophies have changed since the 2.0 Patch, but in particular I was having an issue with "Rough Landing" not unlocking. I was using a random Berserk cyberdeck and the 15-point talent in the Body tree (for Superhero Landing). However, this talent is apparently NOT compatible with the trophy. In order to unlock the trophy, I had to purchase specifically the Zetatech Berserk Cyberdeck (which includes an innate Superhero Landing ability). I removed the talent from my character just in case, and the trophy popped immediately on my 1st attempt.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2023 at 9:32 PM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Damn, I had a glimmer of hope, but nope. Didn't work out for me. I'm glad you got it though. Miracle to see someone did. That makes 3 unobtainable trophies for me.

I just got Rough Landing to pop using a character freshly created for the dlc.  DLC prepped characters start at level 15, so you'd need to get to level 20 to unlock the Zetatech Berserker operating system.  I used a bunch for side missions and gigs for that.  Took me like an hour or so.

Then I used a SMART SMG to damage a bunch of enemies at once, triggered the berserk with a blunt melee weapon equipped, and double jumped then hit L1 to superhero land.  Killed like three of them and it popped.

Previously I was using transfered saves from the PS4 version and it wouldn't pop.

V for Vendetta (second heart I think unlocks at level 30) and Master Crafter are all that are left of the ones that can possibly bug from what I've read.  But those will probably have to wait until I do a full fresh playthrough. 

Using my transfered endgame save for the dlc and everything has been popping just fine with that one so far.