Unable To Purchase On PS Store

Hi,

I downloaded and played this when it was available on PS+ Extra and have never played or bought the game prior.

Since it's been removed from PS+ Extra I now want to buy it from the PS Store but it says "Not available for purchase" on all versions of the game. When I select "Learn More" it says I already own another version which is "Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Tracker".

Anyone else having the same issue or know of any workarounds other than buying a physical copy?

Thanks.

Edited by badbug68

Hello I had similar issues with Ghost of Tsushima nothing helped I tried to rebuild database tried it on PC web browser or mobile app nothing helped. I contacted support give them date and time when I purchased it through ps plus - just type ghost recon in your emails to find out when it was and in few days they replied to me that they deleted that version of the game I rebuild database again and was able to purchase it. Hope it helps altho ghost recon is really cheap on disc now so if you dont want to deal with sony support and wait just buy it on disc 😉