Hello, my name is Nicu

nicubugamd

Well, hello there, Nicu, the luckiest man in Moldova and Cara Delevingne's better half! 🌟 Welcome to the madhouse that is PSNP where we're about to uncover the secrets of your glamorous life. So, what do we want to know? Well, just everything! From what it's like to be married to a supermodel to your favorite Moldovan delicacy (we're guessing it's not as fabulous as your wife's runway walks). Get ready to spill the tea, Nicu, because we're all ears and ready for some Moldovan magic! 💍🇲🇩😉

fhnsfgns5fg5ns5fgn5xff4i75.jpg

On 9/28/2023 at 11:05 AM, nicubugamd said:

and I am Cara Delevingne's husband, what dobyou want to know? I am from Moldova, Chisinau.

I used to work with a guy from Moldova (I'm in California, USA). He was already old in early 2000. He was very interested in learning English from me. In turn, I'd ask him questions about USSR days. It was a very fun relationship. He also had a really cool voice. Sounded like Christopher Lee with a eastern European accent. 

I digress. Welcome to the site.

On 9/30/2023 at 10:16 AM, Kittens Are Awesome said:

I used to work with a guy from Moldova (I'm in California, USA). He was already old in early 2000. He was very interested in learning English from me. In turn, I'd ask him questions about USSR days. It was a very fun relationship. He also had a really cool voice. Sounded like Christopher Lee with a eastern European accent. 

I digress. Welcome to the site.

Thank you. It might seem that his whole life was in his voice but that's not really the case. I hope he found his path...

On 9/30/2023 at 9:19 AM, El Duderino said:

Well, hello there, Nicu, the luckiest man in Moldova and Cara Delevingne's better half! 🌟 Welcome to the madhouse that is PSNP where we're about to uncover the secrets of your glamorous life. So, what do we want to know? Well, just everything! From what it's like to be married to a supermodel to your favorite Moldovan delicacy (we're guessing it's not as fabulous as your wife's runway walks). Get ready to spill the tea, Nicu, because we're all ears and ready for some Moldovan magic! 💍🇲🇩😉

fhnsfgns5fg5ns5fgn5xff4i75.jpg

I didn't met her yet but there's a lot of adrenaline. I like to be arrogant straight away and arrive at the right to the party hehe You will sure see me at the news and here too :D She's geeat