Withstanding the Horde (Survival Hard)

Helyx

If you're having trouble surviving 15 minutes on hard difficulty, here's how I did it:

Decklist (30 glyphs)

• (3x) Spider Master
  • (3x) Bannermen
  • (3x) Decaying Horde
  • (3x) Support Bit
  • (3x) Imperfect Clones
  • (3x) Vacuum Generator
  • (3x) Summon Trap
  • (3x) Draw 2
  • (2x) Three for One
  • (2x) Assault Supplies
  • (2x) Essence Summoning

At the start of the mission, summon your Projection (bird bro) and send him to the second furthest control point (send the Harbinger to the closest control point). From there, dig into these two points and focus on Spider Masters and Bannermen early on to hold your position while we setup our primary defenses.

Use Vacuum Generators and the free defensive buildings provided to build defenses on the north and south ends of both capture points. It's not necessary to have both points, but it'll increase our overall economy and allow for faster resource regeneration, so try to keep them both. The Vacuum Generators will be your primary crowd control with this strategy, as they'll suck enemies towards them and allow your units to swarm in without leaving the safety of the control point.

Decaying Horde is really strong, since they zombify any enemy unit they defeat and add them to your army. The downside is they lose health constantly, so you need to reinforce them with Support Bit to keep their health full; I use Imperfect Clones to replicate multiple Support Bits for nearly infinite healing (and it's cheaper than casting another Support Bit glyph). Pair this with Spider Masters, Bannermen, Vacuum Generators and a splash of Summon Traps to help watch guard and you've got a strong fortification.

I like fast utility cards like Draw Two and Three for One because they're just strong glyphs that give you hand advantage quickly. You can summon multiple units by sacrificing your life using Essence Summoning, which is extremely strong, especially in the first five minutes. Use these utility glyphs often while you sift through your deck for the any glyphs you may be missing or need duplicates of for the battle ahead.

My favorite glyph in this build is Assault Supplies. It buffs every allied unit in a wide area, letting them hit harder and withstand more damage. Combining this with multiple Support Bits and your hungry zombie horde, your enemy will fail to take a single capture point from you, much less threaten to win the duel. This setup takes just a few minutes, and can be used on any of the maps to farm in-game store currency and new random glyphs to supplement your deck.

I know this is a game nobody plays, but I may still post more info (maybe a video if there's interest). Original strategy credit to Brad.