The Tower (Ending) Audio Missing???

Tripple_Barnett

11 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I will have to upload the video to my YouTube channel, but sadly when I played through the Tower ending the audio did not play and characters mouths weren't moving. I just had to read the whole thing. Anyone else have this issue?

It played just fine for me, but that was on patch 2.0, not 2.1, so I don't know.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

It played just fine for me, but that was on patch 2.0, not 2.1, so I don't know.

Thanks for the response. I have another save file right before The Tower ending. I may play it again today. If the audio doesn't play I guess it is just my game. But I enjoyed the DLC even with this irritating hiccup. 

At the 18:19 timestamp you can hear that the audio is missing and doesn't play for the rest of the video. I am happy that I replayed The Tower mission today and heard all the audio my 2nd time. I do not know why the audio did not work the 1st time! 

Spoiler

At the 18:19 mark you will hear no dialogue playing. I am not sure why this happened. The audio did play during my second time playing this mission. 

Edited by Tripple_Barnett
  • Like 1