Psychological Tips to Aid the Kameo Grind

Roden124

The grind is never glamorous but I found it helpful to contextualize the challenge.
This trophy could just as easily been "reach level 15 with 15 characters" so I went with that.
I counted the characters required just now actually, so I can say with certainty that's the peak to shoot for.

You may have a little grinding afterwards, because I only started this mindset after beating Invasion Mode.
Though you'll be close enough to your goal where you won't mind.

As for the level I used, I decided to go with Dream Team in Tarakatan Colony.
The AI is much easier to deal with than Triple Threat in Fengjian Village.

I assume you already know the tactics, but if not, you want Brutalities (just spam down+triangle uppercuts) and Flawless Victories whenever possible.
To achieve this, your overall level must be 30 and put all of your stat points into Attack.
It's a pre-grind grind to buy hourly items to boost your rank, but you'll manage fine.

It's actually good the Titan trophy is (still!) so far away because there isn't really any pressure to grind all at once, if Platinum timing is your bag.
I assume the update is going to roll around the last week of this month. Obviously, future people are unbothered. (Hi future people!)

If you were to start grinding today, you could get away with levelling one character a day. Up to 15 ideally.
You have incentive to do so because Mastery 14 unlocks the second fatality input.
That's why you got this game right? To see all the gruesome kills?!

This is a great time to catch up on TV and movies. Remote Play is a blessing.

• Like 4

Definitely agree with the "Dream Team" node being a lot easier to get flawless on than the 1st Mesa one. I was struggling to get flawless each round on the first mesa node but with the Dream Team node I can pretty consistently get a flawless each round. 

• Like 2

On 10/9/2023 at 10:48 AM, Roden124 said:

It's actually good the Titan trophy is (still!) so far away because there isn't really any pressure to grind all at once, if Platinum timing is your bag.

I guess there is some pressure because when the first season is over, Invasions will change and we don't know yet if a) we get to keep levels and items etc., or if we have to start anew each season, which would mean getting a character to 30 again before being able to grind and b) if the grind spots that work quite well now are still possible in Season 2 or if there will be any good grind spots at all

• Like 1