Trophy Glitches?

VoidVictorious

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately yes, I just had the proficiency trophy and also Sins of the Mother not pop. I've tried restarting a few times which didn't work, and my save has already uploaded to ps+ and I forgot to back it up beforehand.

Not sure there's anything I can do about it now, other than start again (no chance), so that's a bummer.

On 12/15/2023 at 9:17 AM, BitMeIntoParts said:

Unfortunately yes, I just had the proficiency trophy and also Sins of the Mother not pop. I've tried restarting a few times which didn't work, and my save has already uploaded to ps+ and I forgot to back it up beforehand.

Not sure there's anything I can do about it now, other than start again (no chance), so that's a bummer.

I believe if you hit proficiency level 30 again, the trophy will pop. It also pops in the dlc and proficiency level goes faster in the dlc. I have platinum the game 3 times and have played with many players, we never had a situation that trophy not popping. It might just be very random. Sorry to hear about it.

As to the house sequence trophy, are you sure you got all 6 sunface fragments to unlock the last house sequence? If it does not pop after that, I can help by carrying you to redo a playthrough and recollecting 6 fragments. Playing with me will make the game 2/10 difficulty. We can do it recently after you delete your save. Or, after you got all other trophies.:)

• 2 months later...
On 12/18/2023 at 9:21 PM, archangeltw_ said:

I believe if you hit proficiency level 30 again, the trophy will pop. It also pops in the dlc and proficiency level goes faster in the dlc. I have platinum the game 3 times and have played with many players, we never had a situation that trophy not popping. It might just be very random. Sorry to hear about it.

As to the house sequence trophy, are you sure you got all 6 sunface fragments to unlock the last house sequence? If it does not pop after that, I can help by carrying you to redo a playthrough and recollecting 6 fragments. Playing with me will make the game 2/10 difficulty. We can do it recently after you delete your save. Or, after you got all other trophies.:)

Super late response, but thankfully I got them both to pop. I noticed one of the later updates had a fix where if you beat the last boss again it would force a recheck on those trophies, and that sorted it out. Thanks for the offer though!