[Video] How to Link your PC Account

Warby_AU

🔴 HUGE WARNING 🔴: If you have a Genshin Impact Account that is not linked or was made before you had a Hoyoverse Account to play, it will wipe all of your progress and reset you on PlayStation

HOW TO FIX GENSHIN ACCOUNT IF IT GOT RESET

Using your dummy account, make a NEW PSN with it, then open up Genshin Impact on that dummy account while on PS5, then you should get an option to Sign In using a Hoyoverse Account, when doing so make sure you link it to your dummy account email, in doing so it will show your account info (aka Genshin Account LVL) if it's the same level as your account that you lost then confirm the link, but if it's not having your same level just choose the "Switch Account" option and try your other email but make sure to not unlink anything in the process... also bare in mind that the account MUST be in the same regional server.

I have my Star Rail linked on my primary PlayStation Account and can play it on both PC and PlayStation, my Genshin Impact Account is now linked on my dummy account and NEW PSN but has my progress that I lost when I linked my Star Rail to my PSN from PC

I chose not to change anything after getting my account back and will continue to play it like this (as frustrating as it is) until any future fixes come along.. but the good news is that the account isn't lost!.. just linked to the dummy email and needs a NEW PlayStation account to play it again with progress kept 😀

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1 - Open up PS5 Honkai Star Rail & Start the Tutorial
Go to Account Settings - User Center - Link Account - Make a Dummy account (account you won't use)

Step 2 - After you have made your Dummy Account close your game (PS5 Honkai Star Rail)

Step 3 - Open up a Browser on your Phone or PC
- Go to Account Management - Account Security Settings - Go down to Associated Accounts (Linked Accounts) and unlink your "PSN" (Remember this is your dummy account you're unlinking)

Step 4 - After unlinking Dummy Account through browser open up PS5 Honkai Star Rail
- You will now have a Login Account Screen - Log into Honkai Star Rail using your Real Account now

You should now be logged in!

Hope that helps! :) 

Edited by Warby_AU
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, smudgedhorizon said:

I hate to say it but seems so yes. Their FAQ says it can only to link to the same region server😭

Nooooo my Kafka 😭😭

I guess I have no choice but to start over. All for the sake of trophies 😅

Edited by Dagz014
Double posted

HOW TO FIX GENSHIN ACCOUNT IF IT GOT RESET

Using your dummy account, make a NEW PSN with it, then open up Genshin Impact on that dummy account while on PS5, then you should get an option to Sign In using a Hoyoverse Account, when doing so make sure you link it to your dummy account email, in doing so it will show your account info (aka Genshin Account LVL) if it's the same level as your account that you lost then confirm the link, but if it's not having your same level just choose the "Switch Account" option and try your other email but make sure to not unlink anything in the process... also bare in mind that the account MUST be in the same regional server.

I have my Star Rail linked on my primary PlayStation Account and can play it on both PC and PlayStation, my Genshin Impact Account is now linked on my dummy account and NEW PSN but has my progress that I lost when I linked my Star Rail to my PSN from PC

I chose not to change anything after getting my account back and will continue to play it like this (as frustrating as it is) until any future fixes come along.. but the good news is that the account isn't lost!.. just linked to the dummy email and needs a NEW PlayStation account to play it again with progress kept 😀