Vessel of Mediocrity (Part 3) Not Spawning

Vanqishd

Title, basically.

I can't manage to get the Part 3 of the quest chain to appear. I've done Parts 1 and 2 no problem, and 3 just won't show up. Story is completed, the other adventure mission that had investigation points on the statues around the area where Part 3 is supposed to spawn is also completed. Any ideas?

Okay, I've just unlocked the quest and the trophy, so I'll drop another message for closure.

It seems that the quest is time-gated. Not time-gated by a server reset, but rather by a 24-hour timer. After completing Vessel of Mediocrity (Part 2), Dunn will send you a message about a day after you've completed it. You'll have to go back to Dunn for a quest that will still be named Vessel of Mediocrity (Part 2), which will reward you with a letter. Once that letter is in your inventory, Vessel of Mediocrity (Part 3) will show up on the map.

EDIT: Seems like I was told the wrong server reset time, and that this quest should become available after a server reset, rather than a strict 24-hour timer. Whatever it is, keep in mind you’ll need to wait an extra day to continue with this trophy.

Edited by Vanqishd
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...